• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna be your starter?

Who's your starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 844 20.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,905 46.1%
  • Totodile

Votes: 1,380 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre911

now getting tsutaja
i voted chikorita, for nostalgia. but i will be tempted to choose totodile...:p

ForteAnly

For Heart Gold it's going to be Totodile for Soul Silver it's going to be Cyndaquil.

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪
In my HG its either Chikorita or Cyndaquil.

Fumbles16

Balance is Key!
Well Typhlosion being my favorite fire type, it's an obvious choice :D But right now I'm breeding my Charizard like crazy trying to get a shiny Charmander by the time SS comes out. If I can get my shiny Charmander by the time it comes out I would choose Chikorita (I never get the water starter :p) P.S. I have a ton of Charmanders right now so if you want one, hit me up :D

Dark Ramen

Don't trust ramen.
I used to always choose Totodile in Silver version. This time around, I'm going to change it up and choose Cyndaquil. I'm going to get Gyarados later, after all.

CrazyEyes

Cynthia fanboy
Cyndaquil; hes so cute and adorable and dominates the first few gyms

Isaak

Totodile.

His attacks knock out a majority of the types.

Bite/Crunch - Dark and Ghost
Ice Punch - Grass
Surf - Fire, Rock, Steel
And he can learn a fair few rock-type moves for electric pokemon.

He takes care of himself.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I'm picking Chikorita. It's my favourite starter out of all of them. There are a few reasons for this:

It's cute. I like cute Pokemon generally, and it's the design that leads me to liking things.

It's a dinosaur. I like dinosaurs, especially sauropods, which Chikorita is/becomes.

Also, it is friendly. Its evolution, Meganium, is a healer, and I'd rather have a nice Pokemon than a vicious one.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
I asked all my friends that play pokemon, and they all said, totodile,totodile,totodile,chikorita?

btw im choosing totodile as feraligatr can learn Superpower.

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
I always pick the water starter anyway, but I won't use it this time around. I'm going to trade in an entire party as soon as possible and it doesn't include any starters or legendaries. I just want to play with a planned and brand new setup this time around since its just another remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.