• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna be your starter?

Who's your starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 844 20.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,905 46.1%
  • Totodile

Votes: 1,380 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroKuroppoi

Cute Yet Deadly ^_^
I chose Chikorita ^_^
It kinda sucks during the first few hours of gameplay.
But it's super cute and I plan never to evolve it, EVER.

Wiway

Conqueror of Isshu
I'd never choose any other than Totodile because it has the best movepool for in-game battles,especially against the elite four

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Cyndaquil in Soulsilver, Chikorita in HeartGold

KeshanAmare

The Dark Shadow
Totodile. I considered choosing Cyndaquil but I decided to go for a change this time around.

Zepton

I picked Chikorita in Gold and was happy with it until it evolved and had that flower around it's neck, LOL. I still kinda like Chikorita, though, cause it was my first pokemon and all that.

So in Soul Silver I chose Cyndaquil, 'cause now this time I knew it would evolve into the awesome Typhlosion. Totodile would have probably been cool, too.

Totodile all the way. but i suppose its to late to comment as I got the game at least 7 months ago

X~Power

I chose Cyndaquil because I wanted a team of all Johto pokemon and there's really no other choice for a fire pokemon before the Elite Four. Cynda is my favourite though regardless.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Chikorita. Man, it sucks during the first hours of playing. But I forgive him HER because it is such a cute pokémon ;D
I don't mind the lack of fire types, I just get myself a growlithe :D

Edit; now that I actually got the game, it is a SHE!

Last edited:

7420Cola

Shelgon Rocks
I actually wanted to start with chikorita but I noticed that Totodile was shiny so I obviously chose him.

TheBoss

Charizard Tamer
The tree that I started with in the game were; Cyndaquil, Charmander (of course), and Mudkip.

Though I do have all starters now :)

Silver Totodile

Chikorita.
I like it, I like the challange and I've overused totodile in HG so....
Also I like the idea of geting a non water starter and also I'm thinking of puting magby on my team.

Ditto123

~Word~
cindaquil
derp :p

Status
Not open for further replies.