• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna be your starter?

Who's your starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 844 20.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,905 46.1%
  • Totodile

Votes: 1,380 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck The Bidoof Masta

No HM Slaves Here
Feraligatr will always be my favorite water starter, but Typhlosion will be the man(or woman)

Hmmm, if it turns out that growlith/Vulpix ARE available early in the game, I may go for Totodile or Chikorita instead....but I'll wait and see until the games are released and some information is known before I decide for certain. ^-^

I don't know who I am going for this time...
I'm mainly stuck between Totodile and Cyndaquil.
But like what other people are saying, I am going to wait for screenshots and more information before I plan my team, :D

I like fire Pokemon, so unless there's, say, a Houndour able to be found early on, I'm probably going with Cyndaquil. If not, Totodile.

HomosexualGuitar

.misanthope.
I've always chosen Cyndaquil for a starter X3 Mainly 'cause I always choose the fire starter unless is another is cuter (like I chose Piplup over Chimchar XD)

Torpoleon

I'm still deciding but once I know who I'll choos, I'll post it here!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I am currently debating with myself on which starter I want to use.

I technically like Totodile the best since I like crocodilians, but if this game uses elements from Crystal, one might find Poliwag early in the game. I don't really need two competing Water Pokemon.

My other choice would probably be Chikorita, since I like Meganium quite a bit. It's a really good defensive Pokemon IMO.

Then there's Cynaquil, who is so cute no matter which stage of evolution it is at, but I don't think I'll be picking it.

GengarNightmare

Cyndaquil, because that is what I chose the first time. Typhlosion is just....so...awesome!

FLAME WHEEL!!!!

encas

Come to me...
Chikorita, most likely. She was my first GSC starter on my Gold version, and I want to relive the nostalgia. But then again, I could very likely end up dumping her once I fully evolve her since I find starters to be limiting...

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I'm going to get Cyndaquil but once we are able to trade in the game I'm gonna send over a Chikarita and a Totodile :)

Superlugia3

All soul, no heart.
Cyndaquil because I used it when I played silver for the first time. It's final evolution, Typhlosion is just an awesome pokemon.

Emerald 2006

Heck, I didn't know, then I thought, I always wanted a Meganium, so I chose Chikorita. I don't know the second Generation that well, guess this is my chance to go through it fully.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Chikorita plz.
Always used tochose Chikorita as my starter. I think she's cute and adorable. I remember the days when I over trained my Meganium. But I might also think about choosing cyndaquil because the cyndaquil family are cool.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
I plan on buying a copy of Pokemon Crystal off amazon,but I was going to use Totodile for that. However,I want to use the best in the remake,so I'm using a Cyndaquil in Crystal.

I'm going to use a Totodile in either one of these games,whichever one I choose. Totodile's are awesome. Their evolutions can learn ice moves,which that makes Silver hardly a problem.
Silver..They're changing the outfits like they did in FR/LG,I know that.

Doom-Burn

Most likely it will be Cyndaquil as that's the one I wann play as.

My second choice would be Totodile as it seems cool and it's hard to pick from the two....

Status
Not open for further replies.