• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna be your starter?

Who's your starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 844 20.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,905 46.1%
  • Totodile

Votes: 1,380 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Cyndaquil, because Typhlosion's design is so scrawny compared to every other starter in the pokemon universe, but we all know it packs a punch. Plus, Cyndaquil was my very first starter pokemon ever in a pokemon game.

=]

-LuciRuki-

junpearl63

their rooms
Of course, Cyndaquil. I just love his evolution line.

Im Undecided Right Now But Probaly Totodile

ebil joey

I'll probably pick chikorita and evolve it as far as Bayleaf Just for a challenge and since every one else is apparently picking cyndaquil o_O I wanna be different lolz. I tend to anime-afy my teams leaving most unevolved XD

dontlickmynose

MANBAG FTW!!!
im gonna use cyndaquil in hg and chikorita in ss

Chikorita, probably. Gold was my first Pokemon game and I picked it completely by accident (I wanted Cyndaquil), but it turned out to be quite useful (my first non-traded Level 100, I believe, as a Meganium). Nostalgia wins out for me.

Shiny Dialga

G/S Remake! :) :)
I'm gonna have to say Cyndaquil. Although, Totodile was a close second. The Cyndaquil sprit looks the best following you around the game, IMO.

I'm going to pick either Chikorita or Totodile. I love meganium so right now I'm thinking about getting a Chikorita. I chose Totodile in crystal and I already have a typhlosion on pearl so it would be fun to have a completely different starter.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
Totodile in HG and Chikorita in SS. I wonder if you will still have the ability to have them follow you if they evolve?

MaverickHall2

Cyndaquil...

Not only is he my favorite starter in Johto, but he is my favorite starter of all time, and 1 of my favorite pokemon in general! I have also been considering Totadile, although that'll probably change when I pop Soul Silver in my DS...

Deoxyrachi

I DARE you...
Cyndaquil. Poll results support me when I say that he's second to none with fire-type starters.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I'm gonna have to go with my second All-Time favourite starter, Totodile, cause Crocodiles Alligators are just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.