• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna be your starter?

Who's your starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 844 20.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,905 46.1%
  • Totodile

Votes: 1,380 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K-B-K

Cyndaquil. I have loved him ever since G/S/C. Not only that but Typhlosion is amazing. :D

Maxus

From the patterns I've seen in myself, I usually go with Grass Type Pokemon. (At least in the 3rd and 4th Generations I did.)

When I had Crystal, those were the best days ever, I picked Totadile and a few times Cyndaquil. My brothers getting Soul Silver so I might go ahead and stay with Chikorita or I might pick Totadile once again.

Ahhh, I'm not really sure. I love all three of the starters so it might be hard to pick.​

GeneralHannibal

Professor Chaos
Back in crystal i always chose chikorita because out of all the starters it was actually good at what it did. There were way better fire and water pokemon than cyndaquil and totodile, but chikorita was a top notch grass pokemon with its access to leech seed and reflect.But seeing how this is a 4th generation game, i will go with totodile due to its access to dragon dance and swords dance, although i think they are both egg moves.

Redcyndaquil

Fire Pokemon Trainer
;155; Oh this a hard decision for me.;155; Its not like I show an obvious obsession for one of the three;155; through my user name;155; or signature or anything....;155; This is hard...;155; ;155; ;155;

Last edited:

Redcyndaquil

Fire Pokemon Trainer

defno

I really liked the starters this generation.
However, I'd have to pick Cyndaquil since Tyhplosion is awesome!

Pika-Pichu

~Otaku~
Cyndaquil. Cause its really awesome, and I've been using it on Crystal. (Even Though I prefer Water-Type starters, Cyndaquil is an exception)

Parsel

Chikorita, to durn adorable! I hate tardodile. Cyndaquil is awsome but chikorita is even my partner pokemon on MDEOT.

JQ2ujrx

Burned By Passion
Cyndaquil! Fire is the best...think about it...its easy 2 hurt some 1 by burning them, but throwing some leaves or spraying sum water at sum1 may hurt their feelings, but thats it.i always chose fire starters anyway(especially cuz there arent many other good fire types). Besides...Typhlosion is awesome...its an under appreciated awesome pokemon.

shadowninja4

;155;;155;I'm getting cyndiquil;155;. I usually get a water type because they always start with a rock gym but i heard they are starting with a flying type gym so i'm going with my favorite type this time

Status
Not open for further replies.