• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna have trouble..

Status
Not open for further replies.

novaflash

Who's gonna have trouble trading the Manaphy Egg to D/P because they don't have access to 2 DS's? I know that I for one am stuck.

Kamek24

Lurker Extreme
I might have a bit of trouble, but I can always just use my cousin's DS.

pokenoob

Who's gonna have trouble trading the Manaphy Egg to D/P because they don't have access to 2 DS's? I know that I for one am stuck.

me and i dont know anyone offline with a ds :(

novaflash

I really want my sister to buy a DS so I can use at my leisure, but she says she won't. The bad thing is she actually has a reason for once. We get an allowance of $10 per week, and it would take her a couple of months to save up for one, and both she and I know that it is not possible for her to save up for something that long. Her max. saving limit is 1 month....

game_mayhem

I'm too coo', foo'
I might have a problem since my cousin who owns a ds only visits me or sees me sometimes. Anyways one way or another I will transfer my manaphy egg to D/P.

novaflash

That's a good attitude to have, game_mayhem! I might just have to try to go over to one of my friend's houses and borrow their DS...I'm not sure whether that'll work out or not, though.

pokenoob

Last edited:
if you can trade from ds to a ds lite im ok but if you cant then im screwed

I'm gonna take the two games to the guys in my local gameshop, and see if I can get them to use one of the pre-owned DS' to help me out. I go in there quite often, so hopefully they'll help me...If not, yeh, I'm pretty screwed...

Elven Warrioress

Angel of Darkness
My best friend is a Pokemon fan as well, and she has a DS, but she desperately wants Manaphy (and doesnt have Ranger), and since you can only trade the egg to one game, I'm pretty much screwed.

Does anyone know if you can re-do the mission to get another egg?

Sheik

I won't have trouble I would have had trouble, but I was lucky that my brother finally tried out the dslite, though he has only bought 4 ds games i'm hoping he's not losing interest since he usually trades in his system when he's bored with it. =(

I guess if he does that i'm out of luck till I buy a DSLite since I use a Electric blue DS.

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
I'm pretty sure there's this one girl that lives down the street who owns one....hopefully she'll let me use it for a few minutes. She knows me pretty well so she'll probably let me :).

Raines

Bogan
Heh heh.

1. No ****ing way am I buying a crappy spin-off for 1 Pokemon...
2. I don't have a DS to begin with, let alone know somebody with one
3. Not gunna get D/P, possible if a working Emulator is out... Not buying a game console for one game...

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Yeah Thank God and He's a Pokemon fan He's Gonna Get Pearl
And He Has An Original ds and i have ds Lite ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.