• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna have trouble..

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRoninMan

Hellsing Shinigami
My only problem is that I don't own ranger yet :p
I guess I should get around to buying that soon...

Raine_Skylock

FINAL FANTASY XII
well.....here's what I might think as an alternate solution.

I am a Fione fan and a Manaphy girl and I hope this works.

#1. I know this will not work with famous malls just the lsmall local game store. why not ask the gamestore manager or the clerk (if you're both friends) and let your Pokemon Ranger be transfered in your Pokemon Diamond or Pearl with their DS/Lite.

this will not work with many of you but there are some people out there who has friends with the owner or the clerk of the game store.

i know this is hard but I have some friends who works at gamestore and I could ask favors (but not abuse them).

#2. Using the same store, there are people who bought DSs, why not ask a favor since all you have to do is just transfer. Well, an example for this is if you are a cosplayer and be friends with some of them, this might work since some of them do have DS.

This is what Pokemon is all about, right? meeting people and be friends and get along.....I hope I can inspire some of you if not all

Demonic Dialga

well.....here's what I might think as an alternate solution.

I am a Fione fan and a Manaphy girl and I hope this works.

#1. I know this will not work with famous malls just the lsmall local game store. why not ask the gamestore manager or the clerk (if you're both friends) and let your Pokemon Ranger be transfered in your Pokemon Diamond or Pearl with their DS/Lite.

this will not work with many of you but there are some people out there who has friends with the owner or the clerk of the game store.

i know this is hard but I have some friends who works at gamestore and I could ask favors (but not abuse them).

#2. Using the same store, there are people who bought DSs, why not ask a favor since all you have to do is just transfer. Well, an example for this is if you are a cosplayer and be friends with some of them, this might work since some of them do have DS.

This is what Pokemon is all about, right? meeting people and be friends and get along.....I hope I can inspire some of you if not all

Good advice, I'm ok, my sister and I have ds's and my mum has a ds lite (don't ask)

Kay

Ka-boom
Me. None of my other friends or family have one right now.

Bryony

/laughing
Until I take a holiday to England, nope.

gameboy

Pokeball go!
I'm gonna trade to my freind, and I will then barrow her D/P that I traded the egg to, walk around until it's hatched, then trade Manphy to my D/P.

Lugia rules

<< I liek pie..
I already have the manaphy egg and I'm going to use my bro's ds.

Fammumar

<--Favorite
I have a friend that watched this site also and alredy asked him if I could use his to transfer it over.

Jimmy-Foster

Problem magnet
no problem here I have a DS my bro and step bro have a ds my dad has a ds my best friend has a ds and three other friends have DS so Im pretty good that 1..2..3..7 ds I can use LOL and Im the only one with Ranger!

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Not me im going to use my freind's Ds

Turbo

Why not rent one from Blockbuster or something? I have a DS and DS Lite so I have no worries.

Eventually, I'll be getting a DS Lite and Pokemon Ranger solely for Manaphy but not in the near future due to lack of money.

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
we got like 7 pppl in my neiborhood that got DS's and plays pokeman so ill be ok but u can always use WIFI to get a manafy.
and if you dont have WIFI you can go 2 MCdonalds and if you cant go there then ur screwed

Jacob the Lugia Rider

What happens happens
I have a neighbour with a DS. I'll use that

LeoP2008

Trainer/Coordinator
Hmm, I guess i'll have to...

1. Trick my sis into buying a DS

2. Barrow a friends or

3. give in and buy one

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I have only one and I don’t know anyone with a DS. I’m so isolated :(
My solution might be to find a cheap old one and buy it. Then I can also transfer between my diamond and pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.