• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's online?

Ezio

Blue Goo
A friend of me in here has a function called "Who's online" that enables you to see who is where at that moment. I don't have this and I was just wondering how I am going to get it. Thanks in advance.

Ezio

Blue Goo
I know but it says I can't go in there cause I am not privileged enough.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
You can check what a user is doing by clicking on their username on the 'Who's Online' list to view their profile. I think it says something along the lines of "x is viewing/posting in x'.

(I deleted my original post because I wasn't sure if it was what you were asking about and I hadn't seen your reply.)

Ezio

Blue Goo
You can check what a user is doing by clicking on their username on the 'Who's Online' list to view their profile. I think it says something along the lines of "x is viewing/posting in x'.

(I deleted my original post because I wasn't sure if it was what you were asking about and I hadn't seen your reply.)

I 've tried it and it doesn't work.

Alloute

Not Banned

Really? I do not see anything when I click :/

pkmnhippy

Banned

That's odd, that works on other forums I go to but not here.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Under someone's avatar in their profile there's a 'Current Activity' section under Last Activity iirc where you can see what a user is doing atm.

For example:
Alloute
Current Activity: Searching Forums

Dunno if that's what you're looking for or not.

Ezio

Blue Goo
It is here, I've seen it happen before on a proxy at school.

I know it happens, I've seen it too, but I also want it. And my friend didn't do anything special to get it.

Alloute

Not Banned
Under someone's avatar in their profile there's a 'Current Activity' section under Last Activity iirc where you can see what a user is doing atm.

For example:
Alloute
Current Activity: Searching Forums

Dunno if that's what you're looking for or not.

Nope, I see nothing, I've never seen the feature.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
That's weird, I can see it on everyone's profile. :x

Correction to my previous post, it's under a member's profile picture, not their avatar in their profile. For me it reads 'Last Activity: x' and under that 'Current Activity: x'.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
At the top, click Community > Social Groups or click on a usergroup in someone's profile then join it.

Ezio

Blue Goo
Worked! :)

Thanks Virtual Headache!