• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's sick of Ash?

Seriously, Ash is way overused, I mean seriously people, He never really tries to level up his pokemon, Plus he wins almost every battle, Its gotten anoying, Plus every movie he encounters Legendary after Legendary and not once does he try to catch it, What trainer wouldn't try to catch a legendary if their that close to it

Nightshroud

I don't think Ash wanted to catch legendaries and go

"Oh look everyone! I have a legendary and can pwn you in one shot with it."
I don't think ASh would catch one and brag about it, he does want to be a Pokemon Master, but not in this way...its childish and Ash is way past the childishness now, though you can still see it in episodes.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
I am.
man he's sooo overused.
and his new voice makes him
sound like a lesbian...
Im also sick of may.
[SPOIL]when will hikari be on!?[/SPOIL]

EDIT FROM DOGASU: I've added a spoiler tag...if you make a post like this after this Friday, you'll get 4 infracture points per post.

Nightshroud

Your saying that May is getting overused as well? I don't think any character is getting overused.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I am.
man he's sooo overused.
and his new voice makes him
sound like a lesbian...
Im also sick of may.
[SPOIL]when will hikari be on!?[/SPOIL]

So you think Ash is overused, yet you sport an Ash avatar. You're sick of May, despite the fact that [SPOIL]Hikari just delivers more of the same.[/SPOIL]

Did anyone else try to make sense of this one?

EDIT FROM DOGASU: I've added a spoiler tag...if you make a post like this after this Friday, you'll get 4 infracture points per post.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
So you think Ash is overused, yet you sport an Ash avatar. You're sick of May, despite the fact that [SPOIL]Hikari just delivers more of the same.[/SPOIL]

Did anyone else try to make sense of this one?

yes he is.
see? even I overuse him.
What Im really saying,though, is Ash's
voice is annoying now.

Your saying that May is getting overused as well? I don't think any character is getting overused.
How is May overused o_O

and I'm actualy getting anoyed with the show altogether, I mean the main show is too predictable and Pokemon Chronicles is focusing too much on older characters or just the pokemon which you have to actualy pay attention to (I usualy watch TV when Playing Pokemon or using my Computer), The only things I actualy though had potential were the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon special or the original 2 episodes of Pokemon Chronicles with Raikou, I mean finaly! A team rocket that can actualy do something!!

Ed Phoenix

Pesky Boy
The only things I actualy though had potential were the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon special or the original 2 episodes of Pokemon Chronicles with Raikou, I mean finaly! A team rocket that can actualy do something!!

I've been saying that since I got here. That Team Rocket is awesome, there not afraid to have there pokes attack people.

Plus, I'd like to see another special with the Johto trainers.

Nightshroud

Jessie, James and Meowth are getting overused to be honest in my own opinion.
I mean the Blasting Off Again is being a real pain in the neck now, and I personally think they should stop trying to steal Pikachu and end up catching their own instead.

Sorry TR lovers but that is how I feel.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
Jessie, James and Meowth are getting overused to be honest in my own opinion.
I mean the Blasting Off Again is being a real pain in the neck now, and I personally think they should stop trying to steal Pikachu and end up catching their own instead.

Sorry TR lovers but that is how I feel.

I think the line "We're blasting off again *bling*"
just gets overused. and when will they ever learn
that Ash and the co. will always prevail?

Nevertheless,
i still think the Team Rocket is awesome.
=]

Seriously, If they spend all this time in the wild trying to catch one and leveling it up they'd have a level 100 Raichu by now

I've been saying that since I got here. That Team Rocket is awesome, there not afraid to have there pokes attack people.
Agreed, They weren't major weenies

Nightshroud

I think the line "We're blasting off again *bling*"
just gets overused. and when will they ever learn
that Ash and the co. will always prevail?

Nevertheless,
i still think the Team Rocket is awesome.
=]

I guess so, why can't they just steal someone else's Pokemon instead?

NES

Flip me to the side!
A bit bored of him, yeah, with all this spotlight, but after all he is the protagonist.... do i have to say more?.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
yah^^^ ash voice is annoying like dont u think he hit pubberty yet seriously get a mans voice no more chick voice lol... but no ASH OWNS and theres no beating him

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
All right, let's back up a sec here.
Seriously, Ash is way overused,
Well duh. He's the main character.
I mean seriously people, He never really tries to level up his pokemon,
Mainly because levels don't even exist in the anime. He does train his Pokemon, however.
Plus he wins almost every battle, Its gotten anoying,
Ever since the the latter half of Battle Frontier, he's been on a huge losing streak, and even before then, he lost his share of battles.
Plus every movie he encounters Legendary after Legendary and not once does he try to catch it, What trainer wouldn't try to catch a legendary if their that close to it
I think I'll just copy this from the Anime FAQs:
"ASH IS AN IDIOT! HE DIDN'T CATCH ANY LEGENDARY POKEMON!"
Oh sure, have him breeze through Hoenn even faster than if he kept his Johto Pokémon with him. Legendary Pokémon are NOT meant to be captured or else things will be thrown out of balance or they're simply too powerful to be caught. The first three Legendary Birds for example. If one's caught, the others will try to take over the other's territory and fight over it. Entei, Raikou and Suicune were created by Ho-Oh to watch over the Pokémon of the Johto region while it soars over the Kanto region. If something were to happen to them, they wouldn't be able to protect the Pokémon they watch over. Celebi is the protector of time and the forest, it can have harmful effects if captured. Latios' power was abused when it was being used. Causing mayhem and being uncontrolable. Groudon and Kyogre are simply NOT supposed to wake up. If they do, the world will literally be destroyed from Groudon causing earthquakes and volcanoes rising and causing an eternal heat wave while Kyogre would flood the planet and cause typhoons and tsunamis. Needless to say, their power is destructive if used improperly and they're far too powerful.

Well why doesn't he catch all of them, I mean why doesn't he catch Rayquaza then get Groudon and Kyogre, Or if he can't touch any of the real legends why doesn't he try to catch Mewtwo, Mewtwo is geneticly enhanced clone of a legend so technicly hes not a actual legend but is one, Or what about Deoxys, Dexoys really didn't help anything, Plus its from space, If it can leave that part of space its probobly OK without it