• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's sick of Ash?

I'm cool with Ash sticking around. The series would never be the same without him. I just wish he would stop being so naive and making the SAME mistakes over and over again. [SPOIL]It's downright embarassing to the fans that his rival, Shinji, who just started his journey is doing much better and they make Ash seem as though he's the noob trainer.[/SPOIL]
True that, Ash makes the same mistakes all the time, And how did they not notice its Team Rocket in those horible discuises day after day, [SPOIL]And by the way, Who's Shinji??[/SPOIL]

EDIT FROM DOGASU: See guys? The D/P anime is not "common knowledge" as some would have you believe.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
O.O

Okay. Wait til D/P anime starts here in the dub. That should be slightly refreshing for you.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
[IMG139]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1175/aniobjectionsdefensejm2.gif[/img139][img139]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3406/animattabq1.gif[/img139]
[IMG139]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1175/aniobjectionsdefensejm2.gif[/img139][img139]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3406/animattabq1.gif[/img139]​

*************************. ;_;

I... I object to this thread.
Seriously, Ash is way overused, I mean seriously people, He never really tries to level up his pokemon,
DO YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T LEVEL UP HIS POKEMON?

Levels don't exist in the anime. You whiny Pokemon fans think you know it all, don't you?
Plus he wins almost every battle, Its gotten anoying,
WRONG!

Coma coma coma coma. Learn about the awesome PERIOD. ;; Satoshi has lost a good amount of times, and of course his loses wouldn't come close to overlapping with his victories.
Plus every movie he encounters Legendary after Legendary and not once does he try to catch it, What trainer wouldn't try to catch a legendary if their that close to it
IT'S CALLED NOT TYING MOVIES IN AS IMPORTANT EVENTS THAT AFFECT THE ANIME.

Besides, IF SATOSHI WERE TO CATCH A LEGENDARY: do you honestly think the battles would be entertaining when he takes down his opponent in less than a second with a legendary?
Well why doesn't he catch all of them, I mean why doesn't he catch Rayquaza then get Groudon and Kyogre, Or if he can't touch any of the real legends why doesn't he try to catch Mewtwo, Mewtwo is geneticly enhanced clone of a legend so technicly hes not a actual legend but is one, Or what about Deoxys, Dexoys really didn't help anything, Plus its from space, If it can leave that part of space its probobly OK without it
An attempt to battle and capture Mewtwo was made in the first movie, but to no avail. The only way to capture Mewtwo was proven to be by force with special machinery, which Satoshi wouldn't resort to.

lol, what would he do? Throw a little Monster Ball at them and expect a "ping"? Or battle them and risk his Pokemon getting injured being overpowered by the legends? Or him getting injured himself?

HE CAN'T CATCH ANY LEGENDARY PERIOD.
Well they need a new writer anyways, The show has gotten WAY to predictable
Here's a nice answer to that:

STOP WATCHING THE SHOW IF IT'S GETTING PREDICTABLE.

Yeah. :)

Lets see...how about:
Jimmy
Brendan
Wes
Michael
I would.
Yes, Plus the fact their basicly imcompitent, And if they want to catch Pikachu so bad, Why don't they go into the wild and catch one, I mean if they put as much effort into raising it as they do trying to catch Ash's then they'd probobly have a level 100 Pikachu
Then they wouldn't be thieves, would they?

Last edited:
Then they wouldn't be thieves, would they?
Well to be a theif you actualy have to be able to steal something for more then 5 minutes now doesn't it!!
HE CAN'T CATCH ANY LEGENDARY PERIOD.
I can see a reason not wanting to upsetting the natural ballance, But not being able to catch one is dumb,

An attempt to battle and capture Mewtwo was made in the first movie, but to no avail. The only way to capture Mewtwo was proven to be by force with special machinery, which Satoshi wouldn't resort to.

lol, what would he do? Throw a little Monster Ball at them and expect a "ping"? Or battle them and risk his Pokemon getting injured being overpowered by the legends? Or him getting injured himself?
Ever hear of a Master ball, That can catch anything, If it instantly can capture anything and when misty actualy got caught in a regular Pokeball a Master Ball can easily capture Mewtwo,
DO YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T LEVEL UP HIS POKEMON?

Levels don't exist in the anime. You whiny Pokemon fans think you know it all, don't you?
When has it been said they don't exist in the show??

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Levels don't make much sense in the Anime. Now, they have experience, but not numerical levels on which they evolve/learn moves.

Ever hear of a Master ball, That can catch anything
[img139]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/351/AG325.jpg[/img139]

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
The point is though that dispite the writers being so repetitive with the storyline, no matter what they do with the series, NOT EVERYONE is going to be satisfied regardless if they decide to change things up or not. Heck, I'm angered with what they are doing so far with D/P, but I still like to watch and stay up to date with the series. Don't forget on how far the anime had came. Many long running anime series have died off and luckily for us, Pokemon has yet to experience cancellation off the air. Every character plays their role as expected, and that's what keeps the series alive.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Satoshi take a chill pill and relax won't you its an opinon for some people. No need for harsh caps.

I for one arn't getting sick of him just he needs to get some sense into im and not leave so much of his pokemon. He sees lots of them and I wonder why he doesn't catch them. He still needs to be on the show cause its just funny him being there.

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
Satoshi take a chill pill and relax won't you its an opinon for some people. No need for harsh caps.

I for one arn't getting sick of him just he needs to get some sense into im and not leave so much of his pokemon. He sees lots of them and I wonder why he doesn't catch them. He still needs to be on the show cause its just funny him being there.

Yeah, Kamen Rider Kabuto was just expressing how he felt about the series which most of us do as well. I see why he's frustrasted and I wish they would stop making Ash look so stupid as well. The thing is though we are not going to get all we want for the series. As fans, all we can do is sit back, watch what happens, be satisfied or whine about it.

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Meh. Ash is okay...

I don't hate him at all, but it does get annoying of how he and his friends are always getting fooled by TR (The last episode I saw all TR did was put on hats and POOF Ash was fooled!). If they are going to make the group that dense, at least make TR one step ahead of them.

Maybe they could bring up a spin-off show with a new cast, airing alongside the original Pokemon anime?

If anyone is annoying, it's pikachu.. :rolleyes:

Shounen Protagonists are not allowed to be smart, because they represent the viewer.
I was offended by that because I'm a 14 year old boy and I'm WAY smarter at Pokemon then ash

I don't hate him at all, but it does get annoying of how he and his friends are always getting fooled by TR (The last episode I saw all TR did was put on hats and POOF Ash was fooled!).
Thats exactly my point, Ash is a moron

If anyone is annoying, it's pikachu
No, Pikachu is cute ^_^

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
Hey, a lot a people are annoyed with Pikachu, since we see it every episode and its off and on of being thrashed in battle or turning out victorious.

But sadly; (Pokemon Anime - Pikachu = Dead Series)

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
What I think Kamen Rider Kabuto is trying to say is, since now this is the 4th generation of Pokemon, he is tired of the writers having Ash do the same stupid stuff he always does and acting like he never learns from his mistakes. I get why you're frustrated though, since a lot of people just moan about everything that happens in the anime.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Well to be a theif you actualy have to be able to steal something for more then 5 minutes now doesn't it!!
Rocket Gang wouldn't have a role if they didn't try and steal Pikachu. Heck, Rocket Gang saved the anime from being dull at times and if they caught a wild Pikachu and "raised it to level 100" (as you call it), they would most likely leave the show.

thief

noun, plural thieves

-a person who steals, esp. secretly or without open force; one guilty of theft or larceny.

I see no time regulations.
I can see a reason not wanting to upsetting the natural ballance, But not being able to catch one is dumb,
Hmmm... throwing a little Monster Ball at a literally giant, overpowered, Groudon...

I wonder if the little "jab at the A button" trick would really work in this case? [IMG139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/IMg139]
Ever hear of a Master ball, That can catch anything, If it instantly can capture anything and when misty actualy got caught in a regular Pokeball a Master Ball can easily capture Mewtwo,
lol
Sorry, I was just pi**ed off at the Pokemon fandom at that very moment. You would have a migraine too if you see this once every friggin' week. ^_^
Thats exactly my point, Ash is a moron
?

Wait, you call Satoshi a moron for falling for Rocket Gang's disguises... even though everyone else falls for them too?

Last edited: