1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who's sick of Ash?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Kamen Rider Kabuto, Jan 9, 2007.

1. SuperSonicSSJX

SuperSonicSSJX I am a Blue Hedgehog

Jimmy's a better and cooler Trainer than Ash.

2. RaynorEx

RaynorEx Trainer Trainer

I am! He is getting kind of boring and his voice is bad. But i'm probably not the first person to say that.

3. TygerFlash

TygerFlash OVER 9000

Lol yes.

I liked Kanto Ash because he seemed funny for me. BUT, after AG, he seemed dull because I just think he was too...serious... He's the staple of the show anyways...so...oh well.

4. SBaby

SBaby Dungeon Master

I didn't mind Ash, but lately he just seems to lack the personality he once had. He's almost been pushed into the background of each episode. It's probably due to the fact that there are now hundreds of characters in the show, but it still doesn't help.

5. Huh? o_O You wanted say "win battles" :p

We have seen him only in one special movie and we have seen only one battle between Kenta and Marina, so we can't call him "better trainer than Ash". Probably he lost many times only writers didn't show it.
    I don't understand, why some people call Ash "bad trainer". He is talented, kind and good trainer. Some people just hate him and that why they call him stupid and lame. Ok, you may hate him but it doesn't mean he is lame trainer.

6. SuperSonicSSJX

Ash and Pikachu have been through the Series since the Beginning and Pikachu is probably over Lv 100 already or a really high level, and Pikachu still loses battles to other Pokemon that it can beat. From what I saw, Jimmy's Typhlosion rocks, he's better than Pikachu, Typhlosion can Resist Water moves greatly, now that's awesome since it's weak to Water Type attacks, not like Ash's Pikachu that gets pwned in every battle it's in.

7. SuperSonicSSJX

I really think Jimmy can be a Pokemon Master (He doesn't say he wants to be a Pokemon Master though), I don't think Ash is Pokemon Master material.

8. Magmarashi

Magmarashi Bastion of Flame

Kenta's quite cool, but not in the Dub of the Raikou Special.

Him and Satoshi are probably my two favorite Trainers from the Anime.

9. Arbok

Arbok aka Arbok

Sick of Ash?

Believe it or not, but NO. He's cool. :D

10. SuperSonicSSJX

Yeah they are way better.

11. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

What the hell has Kenta done to prove that he's any better than Ash is?

12. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

OMIGOD! Brendan is soooooooo better then Ash based on the 10 seconds we've seen him!

13. Hrist[ALT]

Hrist[ALT] Battlemaiden Hrist

Personally, I like Ash. He's a kind trainer who obviously loves his Pokemon and knows how to maximize their abilities. Pikachu is overpowered, but I don't see inconsistency when it wins and loses.

I mean, when it beat the Dragonite on the Orange Islands, that same Draggy had just been pummeled by Ash's entire team. It was almost gone. Stuff like that. :p Mitigating circumstances.

14. beroberto212

beroberto212 Pme 4 fc

I have been sick of Ash since hoenn c'mon put in Brandon instead

15. WarthogDemon

WarthogDemon <-- La Foam

He's fine, but he's GOT to STOP using Pikachu every damn time to save the battle/day. And if he has, disregard my comment as ignorance.

16. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

Why the hell would JINDAI be made the star of the show?

Unless you meant Brendan, which wouldn't make a lick of sense, either.

17. Korobooshi Kojiro

Jindai would be cool actually...

KAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

18. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

I find it amusing that the guy above said he likes Satoshi but doesn't like Ash. Aside from their voices, they're both exactly the same character.

19. Korobooshi Kojiro

Well...in some dubs characters can be completely different...but not in this case.

20. evil bonsly

evil bonsly some guy...

ashs new voice is annoying he always has a sore throat ever since misty left the girl characters are annoying because constest are boring