• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's the best Mario character?

Who is your fav. Mario character(s)?

• Mario

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Peach

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Daisy

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • DK

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Bowser

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Wario

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Toad

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Typhoon_HG

Returning User
Bowza! Seriously, his performance in BIS gave me great respect for him, not to mention having the best boss musics of all time.

I completely agree. BIS is one of my all time fav. Mario games, mainly since you get to be Bowser a lot. I want revenge on Fawful and his stupid pink armadillo thing side-kick SO bad! Plus, Bowser's humor makes it hilarious, like the Paper Mario series.

StaryJirachi2

Body Shredder
I voted Yoshi and Bowser, Yoshi is the best character ever created and Bowser said it himself; he's the king of awesome.
Not on the poll include:
Dry bones
Paratroopa
Lakitu
Fawful
Diddy
Hammer bro
Jr Troopa
Mecha Bowser (SMS)
Petey
Kamek
Kammy
Some more I can't think from the top of my head.

I'd put down Cranky, Mad Jack, Tiki Tong and Colonel Pluck but they aren't really from Mario games (They're all Donkey Kong characters).

Typhoon_HG

Returning User
I'd put down Cranky, Mad Jack, Tiki Tong and Colonel Pluck but they aren't really from Mario games (They're all Donkey Kong characters).

You can put 10 choices max, if that wasn't the case then there would be a lot more.

tailsxcream fan

Pokemon Master
1 Super Mario. The Main Man! One of the best video game characters ever! next to Link! he's awesome in 64 and Galaxy.

2 Yoshi. I loved Yoshi's Island on SNES a real gem of a platformer.

3 Luigi. He's as cool as Mario and Luigi's Mansion was pretty good.

4 Bowser. Awesome bad guy right up there with Ganondorf and he was great in Galaxy1/2

voltianqueen

Fire and Lightning!
I picked Bowser and Yoshi! Bowser's cool, I always play as him on Super Smash Bros :p

Bowser. Second would probably be Yoshi, hence my weird username I came up with several years ago.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
Its a me Mario

Kirbx

Lowely Pawn
Where is the love to Toad? The guy is so cute and loveable when at the same time so kick ***.

TicoPokemonMaster

You really got me stuck in a bind. My favorite Mario character encompased half your list.
They are Mario, Luigi, DK, Yoshi, Wario, and Toad

Spookz

Lumos
Yoshi's my boy.

I'm contemplating getting him tattooed.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Probably Chain Chomp. He's made of awesome.

When it comes to Mario Kart, Mario Party, SSB, I always pick Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser.

I do really like all the Mario characters, though. Except Waluigi.