• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whos the hardest,coolest and easiest boss youve fought in a Nintendo Game?

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
Yo the questions in the title just put it like this.
Hardest:???????? Coolest:????????? Easiest:?????????

Also say what game there from.I'll start

Hardest:Zapdos (Pkmn Mystery Dungeon)
Coolest:That Spider Queen Thingy (LoZ Ocarina of Time)
Easiest:Rayquaza (Pkmn Mystery Dungeon)

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
Whos the hardest, coolest, and easiest...

Your Mom! Just jokes...

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
hardest:elete four in pokemon stadium2
Coolest:electivire guy in PBR
easiest:moltres in blue sescue team

BCVM22

I particularly enjoyed Armogohma in Twilight Princess. There's something viscerally enjoyable about squishing a giant spider with giant stone statues.

Blazios

Hardest: Neo Shinryu, FFV.
Easiest: Gogo, FFV. You win by not doing anything.
Coolest: Ridley/Meta Ridley/Omega Ridley.

Alzi

Toon link
Hardest: I don't really know but King k.Rool on donkey kong 64 was a bit annoying.
Coolest: I would also have to say ganondorf of Wind Waker.
Easiest: The first bowser battle on super mario 64.

Ultimatelugia your location says right where i'm standing so i guess you don't sit on a chair while on the computer.

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
Coolest: Cynthia from Pkmn DP
Hardest and still couldn't: A boss level from Sonic Rush, I switched to easy mode... yes it's lame..
Easiest: dunno.

razor fire

Hardest: either Bowser Battle or Manta Ghost in SMS.
Coolest: King Boo in SMS.
Easiest: Nascour in Colo.

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Hardest: I don't know why but I never seem to find bosses that difficult in video games. I enjoy them but generally I like it because you get to go all out on them and can use all the items you've obtained, etc, etc. That being said...

Gohma from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Don't laugh. I remained decidedly spoiler free for The Wind Waker and hadn't seen any of the previews detailing how to beat this great big giant fire crab thing. It took me waaaay too long to work out the grappling hook on the tail thing and I spent a good few days running around trying to work out how the hell to attack the damn thing. Kind of the hardest for the wrong reason though so...

Shadow Queen from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
By gum, she's difficult... not only is she invincible for like the first half, and you've already just fought Bowser and Grodus in a row so chances are you're item-less, you have to defeat the 150HP monster about a million times before she really goes down. She's also frustrating as you go through the same 10-year long cutscene showing everyone in the game "wishing" for Mario a million times. And for a final exaggeration, it took me 4,815,162,342 attempts to defeat her.

Coolest Boss: Love or hate Twilight Princess, there's no denying that every boss in the entire game is 100% awesome. That plant dude bursting out of the swamp, that worm thing underwater, a dragon soaring through the sky, a kind yeti turning into this ice monster thing, a Zant revealing his true -- oh. Well every boss in Twilight Princess except Zant then.

Easiest Boss: Bowser. Super Mario Bros. No question.

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
Hardest: Mole in Super mario Galaxy (in Toy Time, not golden leaf)

Coolest: Fracktail in Super Paper mario or King Kaliente in super mario galaxy

Easiest: Gardenia in D/P or Whispy woods in Kirby and the Amazing Mirorr

(I don't play alot of games =/)

Hardest: Tough, as not many bosses are really tough. I'll say King Huff n' Puff from Paper Mario, though, as when I was younger it took me many tries to beat him (Dang healing attack...).

Coolest: Either Dimentio or WW Ganondorf.

Easiest: Many bosses, actually. Labeling one in particular to be easy is pretty tough...I'll just say the bosses from SPM, as they all were easy.

muumajii23

I particularly enjoyed Armogohma in Twilight Princess. There's something viscerally enjoyable about squishing a giant spider with giant stone statues.

Ya, but you have to admit that it is one of the simplist and easiest bosses in the game, right?

Dattebayo

Banned
Hardest: Cynthia from Pokemon DP

Coolest: Ridley from Metroid Zero Mission

Easiest: Bowser from Super Mario Galaxy

MysticKenji

YOU'REOPEN
Hardest: Tabuu in Brawl / Cackletta (Final) in M&L: Superstar Saga
Coolest: Final Boss from Sonic Rush
Easiest: Any boss from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Last edited:

NotChip

®™
Hardest: Something from the Metroid prime series, probably Metroid Prime itself from the first game (I never beat that beast on Hard mode)

Coolest: Quite a lot actually but I guess I would say Gooper Blooper from Mario Sunshine. I just would have prefered it to be more aggressive and harder. :)

Easiest: Petty Piranha from Mario sunshine, I don't think he can actually directly hurt you?