• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whos the hardest,coolest and easiest boss youve fought in a Nintendo Game?

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
I would say the...
easiest:Wind thing on Isle of Gust (Zelda Phantom Hourglass)
cooliest:Meta Ridley (Metoroid Prime 3)
hardest:Tabuu (intense) on SSBB.

Wolverine

The one and only!
Easiest. Raikou, Suicune and Entei from Pokemon Ranger. :\
Coolest. Fracktail from Super Paper Mario. Too short, but fun.
Hardest. Duon (Very Hard or Intense.) or Primal Dialga from SSBB and MD2 respectively. It's a tie, Duon from all his accurate, powerful attacks that come out too fast, and Dialga from lack of items and the freaking Hidden Land. If you could just go to Temporal Tower, Dialga wouldn't be on this list.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Well, I am not sure for the others, but here is my opinion for easiest battle.

Easiest: Bonechill, chapter 7 boss from Super Paper Mario. It took only 10 seconds for me to beat it.

Coolest: Fawful/ any paper mario boss not from super paper mario. (which is not an actual paper mario game.)
Hardest: aside from intense boss rush duon, Shadow Queen.
Easiest: does the rival at the beginning of pokemon games count?

ShinyPalkia

Easiest: The first battle agaist your rival in R/S/E. It's so easy.
Hardest: Hmm, maybe... Steven in the Meteor Falls.
Coolest: Saturn (at least in some walkthroughs he is at least "a little boss". =P)

(Yeah, I may not even have any Nintendo games expect Pokémon games. ^_^')

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Easiest- Goht (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)
Coolest: Giga Bowser (SSBM)
Hardest: Gyorg (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

And yet, it moves!
Easiest: The first battle agaist your rival in R/S/E. It's so easy.
Hardest: Hmm, maybe... Steven in the Meteor Falls.
Coolest: Saturn (at least in some walkthroughs he is at least "a little boss". =P)

(Yeah, I may not even have any Nintendo games expect Pokémon games. ^_^')

You've hurt me so deeply.

Miguel Gale

Hardest: Game Master from Digimon World 3. I sat for hours trying to pick away at Persiamon. However, due to my recent playthrough, she no longer holds that title in my book. Instead, Giygas gets it, because... Well, it's just a mindfreak more than anything. Not really hard, but can still mess with your mind...
Coolest: I really liked Doopliss' theme from Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door. Plus, the boss fight was also pretty cool, since you have to fight your partners (did anyone else take them out first? :) ) Rawk Hawk is a close second, though.
Easiest: Spat, from Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak. (Let's not get into that...)

Last edited:

Derald Snyder

Easiest: Miror B. from Pokemon Colosseum (1st time)
Coolest: Ganondorf from Twilight Princess
Hardest: Rouge SX from Mega Man Star Force 2

Shinypolitoed

Pro Pikmin Commander
Easiest: Bowser, ML:SS... the very first battle. You can't even lose that fight... does it really count?
Coolest: By all means... MACHOOOOOO GRUBBAAAAAAAAA! And the Titan Dweevil, except when it kills my Pikmin T_T EDIT: Oh yes, Popple is cool too, SEE?! And Fawful. By all means, Fawful.
Hardest: I can never seem to kill Phantom Hourglass's final boss. Maybe it's just my crappy DS. Also, Bowser from SM64 was pretty tough, and that Empress Bulblax in the Hole of Heroes... well, you start out at the end where the Bulborb Larvae come out. Which can digest Pikmin in about two nanoseconds. Also, the Rockfalls! When the Empress hits the wall, rocks fall down and make flowery pancakes out of your horde. (Don't worry... Hole of Heroes is the only place this happens.) And let's not forget... you may forget to whistle off your pikmin while they're attacking... which means... BAI BAI PIKMANS. So don't even call it easy.

The Tail

Hardest: Biolizard (OMG, I wasted 79 lives on him out of 99 )
Coolest:hmmmm.........I dunno, probably Final Hazard (the only one I can think of that was cool)
Easiest:Mewtwo (on SSMB): I mean come on! it took me one charge hit to kill him!

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Easiest: Spiritomb (way too easy for the level I was at in PMD2)

Hardest: Bowletta (it was a long, frustrating battle)

Coolest: Fawful (come on, who doesn't love that guy?)

Best Music: Primal Dialga or Palkia in PMD2 (both themes are pretty awesome)

~Cloud~

Awesome
Hardest: Can't Remember the name, but the sixth boss in Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

Coolest: All Final Bosses in 3d Sonic games, (Solaris, final hazard, metal overlord)...the music is soo good. not to mention metal overload pulling out a giant aircraft out of the sky and lobbing it at Sonic.

Easiest: All brawl bosses except for tabuu.

Music: Sonic music, and Blizzeta from Twilight princess.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Easiest: Fracktail. Wracktail was hard, but Fracktail was just stupid. (SPM)

Coolest: Ermm... Big list time: Jr. Troopa (PM1), Dimentio (SPM) (Most pwnsome boss music ever), Evice (Levitating fat people FTW) (PKMN Colo), Bowyer (SMRPG)

Hardest: The thing before Final Hazard. I DIED 75 TIMES! (Not an exagduration) (SA2B Not a Nintendo game, but it's on a Nintendo consle...)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Easiest: Zera's final form in Grandia II. Pitifully easy.

Coolest: Omega Metapsychosis from Xenosaga III. The first time you fight this guy and you get your Level 3 Anima attacks, you'll understand how awesome this fight is.

Hardest: Mitora's final form in Rudra no Hihou. I swear to God, she literally grows stronger if you level grind before fighting her. I had a hard time on Level 80, and on Level 90, she was still taking off more than half of everyones HP per attack.

xXBlastBurnXx

Hardest:I dunno, I'd have to say the fight where you face Crazy hand and Master hand at once on Melee.

Coolest:Hmm, I'd have to go with EXIGrimmon on Digimon World:Dawn/Dusk.

Easiest:Bowser, New SUper Mario Bros.Hehe, i used The tiny mushroom and walked out alive.

The Tail

Easiest: Fracktail. Wracktail was hard, but Fracktail was just stupid. (SPM)

Coolest: Ermm... Big list time: Jr. Troopa (PM1), Dimentio (SPM) (Most pwnsome boss music ever), Evice (Levitating fat people FTW) (PKMN Colo), Bowyer (SMRPG)

Hardest: The thing before Final Hazard. I DIED 75 TIMES! (Not an exagduration) (SA2B Not a Nintendo game, but it's on a Nintendo consle...)

The thing before final hazard is Biolizard, I used 79 lives on him

Best Music: PMD PMD2 and SA2B
worst boss: Dr.Eggman
Most annoying: Flying Dog

Dragon Champ

Master of Dragons
Hardest: Penance (FF10) 13 million Hp is just ridiculous.
Coolest: Me :p (Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts)
Easiest: 2nd time Shadow (sonic Chronicles)

hardest: abbision from tales of symphonia (it was so fun yet hard) and i havnt tryed the nieflimb boss so....it may be harder, also i have more but i dont feel like explaing them
coolest- any zach and wiki boss (yes i no the game was weird but it was awsome! cus that game made you actualy use ur head and not just button smashing)
easiest: all the first trainer battles in any pokemon game