• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whos the hardest,coolest and easiest boss youve fought in a Nintendo Game?

hardest: abbision from tales of symphonia (it was so fun yet hard) and i havnt tryed the nieflimb boss so....it may be harder, also i have more but i dont feel like explaing them
coolest- any zach and wiki boss (yes i no the game was weird but it was awsome! cus that game made you actualy use ur head and not just button smashing)
easiest: all the first trainer battles in any pokemon game

Though I'd definetly have an easier time against him now then I did before, I'd have to say the hardest ever was my first bout with the Pikmin One Emperor Bulblax, didn't know of the Bomb rocks in the back, and many a Pikmin died that day.

Coolest tis Popple and Rookie from M&L, greatest Duo ever, I was, actually for once angry at seeing Bowser when he got his memory back. The Popple and Birdo team just didn't have the same feel as the battle with Popple and Rookie.

Easiest:lol Whispy Woods

Best music, hoo boy, tough one, I liked Popple and Rookie's music in M&L, is fit the battles and maybe the game in general. I enjoyed both of Miror B.'s themes, but I preferred the 2nd one, more disco-y. I also liked
Evice's theme for a strange unknown reason. King Dedede and 02 had some of the Greatest Boss theme's I have ever heard on their own.

In a nutshell the Top 3 musics would be

1.02 (Kirby)
2.Popple and Rookie's Theme (M&L)
3.King DeDeDe's Theme (Kirby)
4.Evice's Theme
5.Miror B.'s XD theme

NinjaBaker

Hardest: Wario (Super Mario land 2: 6 Golden Coins)
Coolest: Meta Knight (Kirby: Knightmare in dreamland)
Easiest: Darkrai +6 Sableye (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time)

;111;

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
When I was 3 and played the first ssb I thought fighting master hand was hard

seveguy

I'm sure I can better bosses than this, but at this exact second, here are my answers.

Hardest: Jasmine (Gold Version) I thought she was hard because I never use Fire types in my Gold and I have never chose another starter besides Meganium, which I believe is the hardest to use throughout the second generation games.

Coolest: The last boss in Sonic Adventure 2. I believe it was Biohazard and you had to alternate between Super Sonic and Shadow. An epic and heart-wrenching ending to an epic game.

Easiest: A tie between Queen Gohma (Ocarina of Time) or Chaos 0 from Sonic Adventure.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Easiest: Darkrai +6 Sableye (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time)

ha ha.....think you mean Dusknoir and the 6 Sableye.

Easiest ~ The kirby Tree thing, what was his name? Whispy Woody?
Hardest ~ Tie between Dark Dialga (PMD2) and Dark Matter (Kirby in Dreamalnd 2)
Coolest ~ Dark Dialga and Meta Knight. Both are good deep down, they just happen to be evil when the time comes.

Dancing Ludicolo

Wheee!! Ghosts!!!
Hardest: Dark Falz & Olga Flow from phantasy star online. these f***ing... things are really, really hard to beat

Coolest: Maybe Gol dragon from the same game, because I like dragons and its attacks.

Easiest: Mmmmm... I don't know.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Hardest-Tabuu and Giygas, no need to explain....
Coolest-Ganondorf, he's so freaking awesome!
Easiest-Popple and Rookie

Torpoleon

Hardest: Primal Dialga PMD2
Coolest: Ganondorf Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Easiest: Darkrai PMD2

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
hardest: Marx Soul, I haven't beaten him yet
coolest: Bonechill or Elder Shroob Queen
easiest: Waluigi (DDRMM) not sure if that counts as a boss....

Hardest:Mr L. in Super Paper Mario, he wasn't all that hard, but it took me a million tries to beat him

Coolest:Mogenar in Metroid Prime 3

Easiest:Any 1st gym leader in Pokemon games

Hardest- Cynthia(DP) Took me one try, but that was a long battle.
Coolest-Galacta Knight (Kirbu ssu) Best boss music ever.
Easiest- Petty paranah (SSBB) Need I explain?

Hardest-Leviathan was surprisingly more difficult than I expected.. (Final Fantasy IV) until I pulled my act together and tried to make a strategy. =w=
Tabuu (SSSB, at times)
Easiest- Whispy Woods and the Bobomb King, by far. (various Kirby games and Super Mario 64) King Goomba was ridiculously easy...it felt like the game developers were holding my hand by adding that hittable tree.(Paper Mario) Bahamut in Final Fantasy IV (whenever I mention FFIV, by the way, I mean the DS version) was surprisingly easy. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he's harder in other Final Fantasy games, as this is the only one I've played.

Honourable mention goes to Ganon in Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time...how anti-climatic. Pretty simple boss battle. :(

Coolest- Rubicante(Final Fantasy IV) he has an awesome voice and a cool character design. He isn't difficult by any means, but I like him.

Who could forget such classy reptiles like The Koopa Bros., Jr. Troopa and Sir Francis? (the nerdy chameleon from Super Paper Mario. Admit it, he was awesome in an weird way.)

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Hardest: Primal Dialga (PMD2, easier than Palkia and Darkrai and Regigigas!)
Coolest: Darkrai (PMD2)
Easiest: Zubat/Koffing (PMD2)

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Hardest: Umm hmmm I'll have to say Tabuu (Brawl) Or Gandofof in Twilight Princess
Coolest: Primal Dialga, Pokemon Gym Leaders or Main People (Rival evil people), and Rayquaza in brawl
Easiest: Zubat and Koffing (PMD2) Voldemort (All Harry Potter Games)

Coolest: Ganondorf, twillight princess
Hardest: Shadow Lugia, XD
Easiest. All SSBB bosses minus tabuu, he was rock