1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Whos the hardest,coolest and easiest boss youve fought in a Nintendo Game?

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Ultimatelugia, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Hitmonseth

Hitmonseth Bad Egg Seth

Hardest: The Champion Rings from MLB Power Pros(Anyone played this?)
    Easiest: Master Hand from SSBM
    Coolest: Dimentio from SPM

2. ziakra

ziakra So Zetta Slow!

Hardest: Draco Cantus from The World Ends With You (with me at lvl.1 Ultimate)
    Coolest: Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You
    Easiest: Golem in the ruins from Rune Factory (Accidentally killed it too early so I rebattled it again so I can cherish the moment)...hehehe

3. Blivsey

Blivsey DATA_ERROR

Hardest: Cackletta's Ghost (Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga)

Easiest: Poochyena (Pokémon R/S) - technically, it's a scripted battle, it counts.

Coolest: [Insert almost any LoZ:TP Boss here.]

4. Mobile Suit Pilot

Mobile Suit Pilot HeartGold

Here are mine:
    Hardest:Gohma(LoZ:Wind Waker) Maybe just me...but that is the one the hardest I've faced...honestly I didn't even beat myself, I had a friend do it. But ever other boss I wiped the floor with...but that one was hard.
    Coolest:Tabuu(SSBB) I just like the colorfulness of the battle, the background musice was pleasing too. I don't know if this is the coolest I have done but its the only coming to mind right now.
    Easiest:Ganondorf(LoZ:Wind Waker) Quite easy, for the final boss battle that is...all you did was help Zelda shoot her arrows at him. Although it was awesome with the waterfall surrounding you and the part where you finish him off.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  5. Witchan

Witchan Shauntal, FTW!

Hardest: Third Bowser from Super Mario 64
    Coolest: Battle Tower Boss from Pokemon D/P
    Easiest: Dr. Egg from Sonic Series

6. TheGreatRandoxy

TheGreatRandoxy Goldikarp&3reds

I've only started gaming since DS so I haven't got much but here it is:

Hardest:The big mole in Super Mario Galaxy(still haven't beaten him!)
    Coolest:Final Bowser Battle in Super Mario Galaxy(I loved it!)
    Easiest:1st Bowser battle in New Super Mario Bros.(You have to jump on something.Wow.)

7. Djura

Djura 99% chance to hit

Hardest: Panthera Cantus on Ultimate (TWEWY)
    Coolest: Gandrayda (Metroid Prime 3)
    Easiest: Gogo (FFV Advance)

8. Shiny Milotic

Shiny Milotic Member

Hardest: Idk, theres loads of them. Sonic Rush, SRA, TLOZ:TP Pokemon Diamond Pokemon battle revolution etc.
    Coolest: Devil Doom in STH (Not a nintendo game but oh well)
    Easiest: New super mario bros final boss

9. Glajummy

Glajummy Why so S E R I O U S

Hardest: Dracula and Death and Castlevania
    Coolest: Bass in Megaman Battle Network (and version)
    Easiest: Greigar in MMBN 6

10. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

Hardest - Darkrai (PMD2 Explorers of Time) {Reasons ~ Fainted too many times; Monster Houses in the Deep Dark Crater dungeon; Those freakin' Mismagius kept using Astonish while they're at a wall and they kept attacking either my partner or Cresselia; The six pokemon in the boss which is Arbok, Magmortar, Aggron, Mismagius, Magcargo, and Camerupt}
    Coolest - Master/Crazy Hand (Melee) My fight - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsl5txwNEtk {Reasons ~ It was my first time fighting both hands ^-^}
    Easiest - [insert Super Mario Sunshine Bosses; PMD1&PMD2 Bosses (except for Primal Dialga, Palkia, and Darkrai bosses); Tower Tycoon Palmer from Pokemon D/P; oh gawd what am I kidding...there's too many to list in this one lol XD]

11. Hardest: Zelda MM the boss of the 3rd? temple (i think it was like a pirahna thing) i plan on beating it someday

Coolest: Crystal king from Paper mario (N64)

easiest: im not sure lol

12. Ultimatelugia

Ultimatelugia I stand Alone...

New un
    Most Annoying:Deoxys MD

13. Ultimatelugia

Ultimatelugia I stand Alone...

New un
    Most Annoying:Deoxys MD

14. This is for Brawl.

Hardest: Meta Ridley (Intense)
    Coolest: Subspace Bowser (Intense, the Great Maze)
    Easiest: Tabuu (On Very Hard he was easier than Galleom was, but on Intense he left me on my second to last character)

Btw, I used MetaKnight/Luigi/Bowser/Falco/Dedede/Mario for Tabuu, Bowser deals a lot, but I use him halfway when I'm aware of Tabuu's pattern.

15. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Hardest: Can't say...
    Coolest: Petey Piranha from various games
    Easiest: King Kaliente from Super Mario Galaxy

16. yappy25

yappy25 IM LEAVING

hardest:lou on x-pert(guitar hero 3) took me 4 ever 2 beat him
    coolest:dragons from sky temple and arbiters grounds( LoZ twilight princess) both awesome
    easiest:bowser (new super mario bros) no contest never hurts me

17. Darkrai's Nightmare

Darkrai's Nightmare Well-Known Member

Hardest: Moltres,PMD 1.
    Coolest: Ridley
    Easiest: Bowser.New super Mario Bros.SO easy,all it takes s a jump,run,jump.He's in the Lava.

18. latios reborn

latios reborn Well-Known Member

Hardest I guess as I was younger (and can't think of any recent ones) the final Bowser from Mario 64.. I kept on missing the bombs.

Coolest The fianal Bowser from Galaxy

Easiest Which was also the easiest (Bowser)

19. Hardest: Abyssion of ToS when I was level 40.

Coolest: Lord Yggdrasill (ToS) or Meta Knight (Kirby).

Easiest: Bruckner (Turok: Evolution). Yeah he's a pain in the *** if you try to shoot him. But if you shoot a tree and it falls on him he's dead instantly.

20. Hardest: Either Guilo or Verus from Baten Katios Origins or Darkrai from PMD2

Coolest: Molgera from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I loved how he looked, how you fought him, and mostly his music. I love the battle music, and I was happy when Nintendo put Molgera's Battle Music in Brawl.

Easiest: Most of the battles in PMD2