• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whos the hardest,coolest and easiest boss youve fought in a Nintendo Game?

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Hardest: The Champion Rings from MLB Power Pros(Anyone played this?)
They're not that hard.

Hardest: The Shroob Princesses- Mario and Luigi: Partner in Time (It's three bosses in a row, no saving in between. First one is easy, can never get past the second).
Coolest: King Kaliente- Super Mario Galaxy (It's so fun to just swing those coconuts back).
Easiest: Johto Elite Four

PhantomTeddiursa

ONE DAY MORE!
I have different answers now, after some consideration.
Hardest: Tabuu, from Brawl, on Intense. Lots of fun, but really hard.
Coolest: That last boss in Kirby 64...he was awesome! How you had to inhale all of his attacks and use the powers against him.
Easiest: Tubba Blubba, in Paper Mario. Seriously, after you beat his Heart (with 50 HP), he has 10 HP. Good Lord, I didn't even have time to have Goombario use Tattle before he died!

Yup. :)

;216;;216;

jeremyruano

Is of no concern.
Hardest:Tabuu(Brawl)

Coolest:Omega Ridley (Metroid Prime 3:Corruption)

Easiest:Blizzeta(LoZ TP)

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
hardest: Dullahan (Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
coolest: Star Magician (Golden Sun: The Lost Age), Harp Note (Megaman Starforce II: Zerker x Saurian)
easiest: Moldorm (Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening)

Darkeus

Hardest: Stallord (LOZ: TP)
Coolest: Dark Lord Ganondorf (Final boss of LOZ: TP)
Easiest: Morpheel (LOZ: TP)

Wow(not World of Warcraft), they're all from LOZ: TP.

kasmeargy

Hardest: Gyorg from Majora's Mask. Stupid fish takes off three hearts in one gulp! The first time I got there, I had 7 hearts. Not fun. Spider Guardian from Prime 2 gets an honorable mention. Those "doors" always closed right as I reached them.

Coolest: Emporer Ing from Metroid Prime 2. I don't know why. I just consider this guy to be one of my favorite boss fights ever. Majora as a whole also gets a gold medal. If you've played the game, you will not forget Incarnation.

Easiest: Without a doubt, Empress Bulbax in Pikmin 2. Whispy Woods gets second place. It's just...you can't...lose to him. I remember Super Dimentio being beyond easy, too.

Best Music: Any boss from Majora's Mask. I have never grown tired of that song.

Last edited:

metalboy

I have cancer.
Hardest: Umm...... ^ Same as above. Gyorg from MM. CURSE YOU GIANT FISH!

Coolest: I think it's called "Twinmold" on MM. The one where you get to fight the 2 giant, flying snakes with the Giant's Mask. =)

Easiest: Ganondorf from Oot. Ping-pong with a magic... "fun" Ball. Shocking, really. =P

Wow. all from LoZ. XD

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
This is one of the most thoughest questions asked.
Hardest: I know it's lame, but the last boss from 007 on the NGC. I could never beat him and I still haven't.
Coolest: Although I never fought him, I would say Ganondorf from Twilight.
Easiest: That's gotta be the first boss from Megaman Zero. Just bought the game, didn't read the controls and I still managed to defeat him with only 3 stripes gone.

Shady Guy

NintendoDudeTom
Easiest: Bowser in the first world of New Super Mario Bros.
Coolest: Dragon thing in LoZ: Twilight Princess, I loved that boss! the Clawshot bits in the sky rocked.
Hardest: Wart the final boss in Super Mario Bros. 2, he probally seems really simple now but he took me ages to beat when I was a kid :p

jigglypoof

oldskool pokeshipper
Easiest: Uh... I guess one of those egg creatures from Super Mario 2? All you had to do was take an egg she threw out of her mouth and throw it back 3 times. And you didn't need to do a whole lot of work/dodging.

Coolest: I always thought that Frog Boss in Yoshi's Island was pretty unique. I mean, you get eaten by a frog and defeat him by throwing things inside his stomach. And yes, you do exit that way XD

Hardest: There's been a few, but I know when I was younger I had some problems with "Grown Up Baby Bowser" at the end of Yoshi's Island. Seems really simple now.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Hardest-Bontail (PMTYD) omg 99 floors and also i had rarly any items by the time i got to him also he puts u to sleep and other effects i luckily dodged it also 200 life o.0
Coolest boss-Ramirez (SoA) his sword of dark move was mad cool.
Easyeist boss-Armoghoma 3 hits from the statues and hes basiclly dead

Eternal Flame

\m/(>.<)\m/
Hardest: Brock in Pokemon Yellow. (maybe an odd choice but it really got me stumped.)
Second Hardest: Tabuu
Easiest: Probbably The smash bros bosses, they just stand there, you hit them, they attack, you hit them again.
Cooliest: That baboon in the treetop temple in Tp that slaps his ***. CLASSIC

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Actually I'd like to change a few things...
Easiest - (still the same thing) the Super Mario Sunshine bosses and some of the PMD2 bosses.
Hardest - (there's a change) Meta Ridley from SSBB...I didn't know there was a countdown in that boss so I freaked out. During my time of freaking out I missed most of my attacks...until I finally finished him off with Olimar (my 3rd character used). The time result...31 miliseconds left :/ (Yep I was slow...)
Coolest - (there's a change) I'm really looking forward to fighting this boss (once I deal with the Great Maze) but I think the coolest boss would have to be Tabuu from SSBB.

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
Yo new thing.

if you want you can also put best boss music in aswell.
so...
Hardest:Tabuu (boss battle mode on intense brawl)Still managed to beat him though.
Coolest:Meta Ridley (Brawl)
Easiest:Still Rayquaza from PMD
Best Music:Either Cynthia (I think her name was) From Diamond and Pearl
or Porky from Brawl.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
if you want you can also put best boss music in aswell. so...

Hmmm you have a great idea on that :]
Anyway another small change to my post...only on the coolest boss part. I did verse Tabuu...in both Normal and Intense difficulties...it was really cool! The first time I fought him (which was on Normal difficulty) he was kinda hard for me to beat because I kept using the side-dodge at the wrong time when he uses the "shockwave of doom." Then I dared myself to try out Intense difficulty...although it did take me a few tries to defeat him I got better at the side-dodging thing.
Now moving back to replying back someone's quote, I think the best boss music I've recently heard would have to be the Subspace Emissary Boss Theme #1 (which can be heard when anyone fights Galleom or Duon).

SaulGCube

Aeroga
I would copy my previous post but im on my wii anyway one of my most favorite music has to be multi melee(1)it gets me so hyped up when im fighting while listioning to it

firelovindocker

hardest is tabuu on brawl something about him thats so good
easiest big bully mario kart ds
coolest wolf from the fox games

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Easiest: Hooktail from Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. I mean, it's impossible to NOT get the cricket sound badge. As soon as you use your hammer on his foot, you've basically won. And who falls for the ol' 100,000 coins trick? Or the super badge trick?* And who wants to smell his feet? >.< Even if he eats your audience (SICK SICK SICK!) to gain health after a while, he's still amazingly easy!

*Actually, if you accept the trouble at the trouble center from ???, it's actually Ms. Mowz and she sends you back to Hooktail's lair to get the super badge.

Coolest: Hmm..... I have multiple desicions. Cortez from PM:TTYD, since those floating swords were really cool, Armohgoma and Argorok from Loz:TP because eye lasers and smashing (literally) statues rule, and during the fight with Argorok my brother and I were singing "Spiderlink, Spiderlink, does whatever a Spiderlink does....." If you've fought you'd know what I was talking about.

Hardest: The Ice King guy from Paper Mario. For a long time, I could NEVER beat him! It was soooooo annoying.

AstralEon

The one and only.
^ I agree with you with Hocktail eating the audience. "Whao! Cant believe he did that!" Either way I still won. Only thing that surprised me mostly in the game.

Lets see...

Easiest: Bowser. In Super Mario DS.

Coolest: Giga Bowser. In SSB Melee and SSB Brawl.

Hardest: Shadow Princess Peach(Final Boss). In Paper Mario Thousand Year Door.

Last edited:

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
easiest:smb bowser, no explanation.
coolest:meta ridly(mp,mp3):pure awesomeness
02(k64):epic music.
King K.rool(all of them) I like the king form the best, but the captain form was more epic.
bowser(smg) really awesome and epic. bowser at his most epic!epic music too!
hardest:this is hard due to me having little to no problems with bosses. the Shadow Queen was really hard for me. took 6 months to beat. dark link from Oot was hard as well.