• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's the most forgettable Pokemon?

Unoin

Cleffa and Igglybuff. All other baby Pokemon are memorable but why did they bother having these two?

Hydreigon6507

Whismur line, to be honest. Some people love them, though.

~Sea_Spirit~

Prince of the Sea
stantler... and paras and parasect

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Shiftry. You seriously never see him lol, it's like he's a digimon.

Swagmander

stantler... and paras and parasect

I totally forgot about Stantler until now.

Seel is so forgettable, it hasn't been mentioned recently. Also I remember a while back when I first played HeartGold's postgame, it said "Trainer is about to send out ELECTRIKE." I was like "WTF is Electrike!"

Srignan

Smeagle, Its the pokemon with the paintbrush. It took me a while to remember the name

ULiopleurodon

Ash Ketchum
A lot of these pokemon I'm reading on here I never knew existed, but maybe that's 'cause I've only played the first and sixth gen.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
How is Dunsparce forgettable? Lol, nope it isn't it gets mentioned so much even appears out of nowhere sometimes too. :|

Anyway... Um, I forgot. :p Jk. I'd say, I don't know... Smoochum? I never hear her name. Barboach really forgettable, Lileep, Anorith, Finneon, Lumineon I guess.

Haddy

Poor old Unown, has access to one move, and GameFreak nerfed it in generation 6 to 60bp. For that reason, and the fact I almost never see them ingame unless in the wild, has to be one of the most forgettable Pokemon.