• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's the most forgettable Pokemon?

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Didn't we already have this thread? And the fact that people mention these pokemon means that they aren't forgotten.

A pokemon I wish I could forget is Masquerain.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I can never remember Gastrodon's prevo, Shellos, I have to look it up.

CaptainGarchomp

Events&ShiniesTrader
For me its Dunsparce and Mothim

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
It's Mawile. NOBODY mentions Mawile in these topics. In fact, so few people actually ever mention Mawile that most people forget it even exists. I've only ever seen two other people in the last three months, besides myself, who have mentioned Mawile, one of which was a VM to me about my sig, and the other was another member's signiture.

What's a Keldeo?? o w o

It's one of the three unreleased Event Pokemon in Black and White. The other two being Meloetta and Genesect.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Delibird...Mawile...Finneon...Burmy...

The only way I remembered these pokemon was from a list of horrible pokemon...

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Well, let's see...

Clamperl, Cryogonal, Lotad, Lombre, Whismur, Elekid, Electabuzz, Natu, Xatu, Shroomish, Nincada, Phione...

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I don't know, I can't remember. XD

Umm...let's see...for me it'd be Swinub, Dunsparce, Torkoal, Spoink, Clamperl, and um Whismur. oddly enough I just named the first forgettable Pokemon off the top of my head. XD

Hmm... You know that 4th gen bug, ... Kricketot! That was it, i saw it the other day and realised that I had forgotten about it for quite a while.

Suffice

Defying the odds
Lotad and Lombre. I just never liked those 2, and I always forget about them. D:

(Edit: Muks prevolution as well.)

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I always forget about Charizard. How? I never pick Charmander in Fire Red.

mudskip

I liek Mudkipz. Rly.
Baby pokemon, quite a few of Kanto pokemon, lots of Johto pokemon, and some Hoenn pokemon.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I completely forgot about Surskit - Masquerain