• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's the most forgettable Pokemon?

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
Chingling, Castform and Mothim.

Kriketune. It's so forgetable that noone posted that's the most forgettable 'cause forgot about Kriketune xD

Sohryu

Be a Man!
If its those you forgot to use, i would go with Golem and Ampharos. I never like Amphy and Golem in game, so. I forgot the name of eyery pokemon of Hoenn and Unova xD

Jellyfisher

Sexiest man alive
Furret, Quilfish, and if you say dunsparce, billions of people love dunsparce and have pictures of dunsparce. So don't overreact!

Zibdas

not bad
Well, if it truly was the most forgettable, none of us are listing correct answers.

But, that aside, I think it's Skarmory. I always forget about it.

Before 5th Gen, I had forgotten about Qwilfish and Murkrow at one point. Furret and Mareep are a couple of others that I forget about easily.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
Before 5th Gen, I had forgotten about Qwilfish and Murkrow at one point. Furret and Mareep are a couple of others that I forget about easily.

Qwirlfish is really forgettable you only just reminded me that it exsist.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I would say Swalot ranks up there.

If anyone's heard of Pokemon Type Wild, it's basically a fan-made fighting game containing nine different Pokemon. Most of these are recognizables like Blaziken, Lucario, and Loppunny. Some of them not so recognizable, but make sense like Breloom. And it also has Combuseken, despite already having Blaziken. ...But probably to biggest baffle is the fact Swalot is in it. Not that Swalot is bad, it's just that Swalot seems like the most random possible design for a Pokemon Fighting game. It's, like, Muk with more of a friendly look. And it's probably one of the last Pokemon that comes to mind when I think of Pokemon.

PokeTimmy

Collector
I'm surprised that people are mentioning Gen I pokemon, since (for me) those are the most memorable. That's probably just because I started with the first 150 pokemon in R/B, though.

For me, all of the baby pokemon (Cleffa, Igglybuff, Tyrogue, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby) are a lame way to increase the amount of pokemon, and are easily forgettable.

Lanik

Beheeyem. It's got a decent movepool, but most people don't indulge it. Beheeyem's definitely the most underrated in the 5th Gen.

Superbreeder468

Super Breeder
I can't even remember mine's name. I think it is a... um... I want to say bug and rock type, it looks really weird, I'm going to have to look it up... (Many minutes later) It's called Shuckle... I forgot what it was but now I know.