• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's the power house In your team?

Devastator1

So you may have notice that most trainers in the anime or games have 1 powerful pokemon that's hard to take down or last to be called when the others have fainted. E.g. ash- charizard/pikachu, gary-blaistoise, cynthia- garchomp, paul-torterra, may-blaziken. So using these examples, Who would you say is the powerhouse on your team? and tell us a little about it.

Mines would have to be my jolly nature heracross. It can out run most flying types, and after 2 or 3 swords dance, nothing can survive.

disclaimer: that is not a 'who's your favourite' thread as your top pokemon may not have to be your favourite.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
in Pearl..Swellow,Espeon,Leafeon,Infernape,Absol...hell,they r all powerhouses:p

Last edited:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
My powerhouse is either my Torterra or my Staraptor, they're my two best trained Pokemon and on double battles in DP and PBR, they're a combo I like to use! Only Ice-types can take 'em down!

My Diamond powerhouses are Empoleon and Charizard :p

zapdos1234

mine is probobly my torterra it is level 91 and it knows razor leaf wich is my favorite of its moves

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Well, ingame, it is my starter Empoleon who can take down stuff. It OHKOed Candice's Abomasnow with one Flash Cannon(empoleon was lv.44). But when my Gabite evovles, hes gonna take place of Empleon. Currently lv.37 and has Earthquake and Dragon Claw at its disposal.

In Competitive, it could be DDed Gyarados, Electivire who loves striking super effective and the legendary Specmence.

Xerome

Dream Eater
Mine are probably my Metagross and Salamence.
Metagross' stats are overwhelming and combined with salamence's flying ability and moves they can take down anything.

Keko

Up for new efforts!
Mine is Swampert
It`s attacks:
Muddy Water
Earthquake
Hydro Cannon
Mud Bomb

Probably my Feraligatr.
It owned a Dialga with 50% hp, a Milotic and a Blaziken in PBR wifi in a row.

KetchupO

tωisted
This is a poll.

My Lickilicky~ <3

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
My Blissey is mine. I EV trained her. She knows Softboiled, Ice Beam, Psychic, and Substitute. Her ability is Serene Grace.

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3
Torterra.
I just Curse him up, and Quake to death.
I mean, such a thing wouldn't work against real people, but I'm talking in game, so you know.

In Emerald, it's Gardavoir. Beautiful.

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
Hmmm. tough call. If you mean what can I rely on to bring down anything... Well, Forretress, but its via Explosion so it'll go down too.

Salamence and Milotic are probably the two who I can send out last and alone, and still have a pretty good chance of holding on. Honourable mentions to Metagross, Nidoking and Kangaskhan, who seem to be able to outlast and slug it out with anything ;)

Zog

Profesco

gone gently
I always seem to be able to rely on my Milotic to pull me out of a tight spot. It has enough defense on both sides of the spectrum to survive many attacks, including two Gengar Thunderbolts in a row. With Recover at her disposal, Milotic is a force to deal with.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Mine is Swampert
It`s attacks:
Muddy Water
Earthquake
Hydro Cannon
Mud Bomb

Any Water/Flying-Type, any Grass/Flying-Type and Carnivine says hello, they completely resist your Swampert, especially Carnivine, so watch out for them, okay? :)

on topic, mine would be my Latias for Legend, and Lapras for non-Legend. And coincindentally, both Lapras & Latias starts with "L" :p