• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

whos ur contest pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewten150

Roserade for cute, gardevoir for beuty, sceptile for cool, metagross for smart, and charizard for tough.
i think thats right...

PaniniDevotee

Pokemon Coordinator
I use my Vulpix, Mo. He beat master rank cool contest with only halfmaxed poffin stats, and i use him for other ribbons - sunyshore ribbons, ribbon syndicate ribbons, footprint ribbon, hall of fame ribbon, and effort ribbon.

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
I only enter contests to get the black trainer card. And i always enter the cool contest with lucario :)

toge5556

Like a cosmic condom
my pip is contest king! i ownz

toge5556

Like a cosmic condom
my pip is contest king! i ownz

Shadow chaser

Holla Front!
Ha mine is a Quagsire....not pretty but he gets the ribbon every time. So far I got all the ribbons up to Hyper Rank and Master Rank Coolness ribbon had just been added.

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
I have an Arcanine named DrkWndFlre

She had got all the Cool Rank contest ribbons in Honnen and I recently managed to beat the Sinnoh Master Rank Cool contest with her as well

She has maxed out Cool and Smart though all her moves are Cool

I use my Shellder for cute contests. In it's first contest it was at a low level - under 20 I think - it hadn't had any poffin and it only had two cute moves. I only entered it in this pitiful state to see how it would fare, and it pwned! Natrually Shellder - now a Cloyster - is a contest regular.

granbull guy

Vasoline
I use my Togekiss for cute contests, my Staraptor for cool contests, my Roserade for smart contests, and my Infernape for beauty contest.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Milotic, champ at Beauty contests..

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I use:

A Weavile named Lunatic for Beauty
A Furret named Candycane for Cute
A Beedrill named Buzzin for Cool
A Gardevoir named Grace for Smart
A Mawhile named Sharptooth for Tough

Imagine

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴜᴛᴏᴘɪᴀ
Melodic(Milotic) is my main Contest Pokemon. She's beaten the Master Rank for the Beauty & Cool categories & currently holds 27 ribbons. :'D

petstock

I use my Jolteon for Cool contest and Espeon for Smart contest.

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
I use an Aggron for Tough contests. He has all the ribbons, even in R/S/E.

swalot=yes

<-Get in ma bella!
I have a heracross that has won all tough, smart, cool, beauty, and cute contests in hoenn. I stopped because they sinnoh contests are stupid

pokemaster001

scyther from platinum, I didn't even train it or anything, it's just that cool!!

ribcage_x

gardevoir won master rank in smart contests ^_^ so i suppose my gardevoir haha

Status
Not open for further replies.