• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's using Dream World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RNG_Reporter

Only for events. Simple as that.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
At first, I always went on the dream world everyday to get all the good DW pokemons and DW events. However, after awhile, it got really boring, especially after you get 10000 + points. I don't even bother with it anymore unless a new island opens or a new DW event comes out (skins too)

schumaga

I don't really see the point in it, besides catching some pokemon. I don't find it particularly exciting or interesting, so I barely use it.

Kyousuke

I use it just to get pokemon I want. Kills time every once in a while too.

Neferka

Gimmie Kiss ;-]
I used to visit a lot around the time it first came out. Then I kinda went on Dream World hiatus for a few months, but when I came back there were two new areas and Arceus!! I love Dream World <3

It's also useful for growing EV reducing berries I guess.

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
berries and Pokemon only...
I don't see why people would do much else there...
They need to add a way to choose which area you go to because with 5 areas now it is really annoying to get sent back to the forest sky or ocean 95% of the time(these places have nothing left for me)

cversteeg

VICTINI HOARDER
My DW account name is Shinykeldeo24
I need some friends :);)

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
Oh I am using it a lot! I even bought the Mansion! My current goal is to buy all the houses available to us currently.

~Light

I've started using the DW again, about 3-4 times a week. I didn't play on it for a long time, but it's fun with the new areas I haven't been yet

Lady-hinata

The Silent Helper
I try using it everyday but there are times when it gets boring.

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
Ever Since We Picked Arceus I stopped,We could of easily gotten MEW,MEWTWO,CELEBI,JIRACHI,DEOXYS,But no,We picked the most Overrated Legend there is,thats useless without plates anyway...

\Rant.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
berries and Pokemon only...
I don't see why people would do much else there...
They need to add a way to choose which area you go to because with 5 areas now it is really annoying to get sent back to the forest sky or ocean 95% of the time(these places have nothing left for me)

I use it sometimes, but lately more since I am trying to build up my trade shop and shiny flawless DW pokemon are really nice xD

There also is. Certain types of pokemon prefer certain places... There is a list on the DW discussion thread but I'll copy it here just so people know ;)

Pleasant Forest: Grass, Electric, Poison, Bug
Rugged Mountain: Fire, Rock, Ground
Spooky Manor: Psychic, Ghost, Dark
Sparkling Sea: Water
Icy Cave: Ice
Windswept Sky: Flying
No preference: Dragon, Normal
Not Tested: Fighting, Steel

Shinku

neko, desu~
I used to use the Dream World when I was able to access Nintendo wi-fi, now that I don't though I haven't been able to use it in ages. One day I'll be able to again, one day....

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I'll leave it open as it got a few posts and was missed at the time anyways, but be careful with bumping threads over a month old, please.

I haven't used it for a good while, tbh; it just didn't really interest me beyond the first few goes. Repetitive gameplay and news of B2W2 having a lot of the Pokemon with DW abilities now (and berries!) sorta contribute to that.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I use it To grow berries that halve super effective Attacks and CATCH A FREAKING SNOW WARING SNOVER BUT ALL I GET IS SOUNDPROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Rage Quits on DW*

Status
Not open for further replies.