• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's using Dream World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RNG_Reporter

Only for events. Simple as that.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
At first, I always went on the dream world everyday to get all the good DW pokemons and DW events. However, after awhile, it got really boring, especially after you get 10000 + points. I don't even bother with it anymore unless a new island opens or a new DW event comes out (skins too)

schumaga

I don't really see the point in it, besides catching some pokemon. I don't find it particularly exciting or interesting, so I barely use it.

Kyousuke

I use it just to get pokemon I want. Kills time every once in a while too.

Neferka

Gimmie Kiss ;-]
I used to visit a lot around the time it first came out. Then I kinda went on Dream World hiatus for a few months, but when I came back there were two new areas and Arceus!! I love Dream World <3

It's also useful for growing EV reducing berries I guess.

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
berries and Pokemon only...
I don't see why people would do much else there...
They need to add a way to choose which area you go to because with 5 areas now it is really annoying to get sent back to the forest sky or ocean 95% of the time(these places have nothing left for me)

cversteeg

VICTINI HOARDER
My DW account name is Shinykeldeo24
I need some friends :);)

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
Oh I am using it a lot! I even bought the Mansion! My current goal is to buy all the houses available to us currently.

~Light

I've started using the DW again, about 3-4 times a week. I didn't play on it for a long time, but it's fun with the new areas I haven't been yet

Lady-hinata

The Silent Helper
I try using it everyday but there are times when it gets boring.

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
Ever Since We Picked Arceus I stopped,We could of easily gotten MEW,MEWTWO,CELEBI,JIRACHI,DEOXYS,But no,We picked the most Overrated Legend there is,thats useless without plates anyway...

\Rant.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
berries and Pokemon only...
I don't see why people would do much else there...
They need to add a way to choose which area you go to because with 5 areas now it is really annoying to get sent back to the forest sky or ocean 95% of the time(these places have nothing left for me)

I use it sometimes, but lately more since I am trying to build up my trade shop and shiny flawless DW pokemon are really nice xD

There also is. Certain types of pokemon prefer certain places... There is a list on the DW discussion thread but I'll copy it here just so people know ;)

Pleasant Forest: Grass, Electric, Poison, Bug
Rugged Mountain: Fire, Rock, Ground
Spooky Manor: Psychic, Ghost, Dark
Sparkling Sea: Water
Icy Cave: Ice
Windswept Sky: Flying
No preference: Dragon, Normal
Not Tested: Fighting, Steel

Shinku

neko, desu~
I used to use the Dream World when I was able to access Nintendo wi-fi, now that I don't though I haven't been able to use it in ages. One day I'll be able to again, one day....

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I'll leave it open as it got a few posts and was missed at the time anyways, but be careful with bumping threads over a month old, please.

I haven't used it for a good while, tbh; it just didn't really interest me beyond the first few goes. Repetitive gameplay and news of B2W2 having a lot of the Pokemon with DW abilities now (and berries!) sorta contribute to that.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I use it To grow berries that halve super effective Attacks and CATCH A FREAKING SNOW WARING SNOVER BUT ALL I GET IS SOUNDPROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Rage Quits on DW*

Status
Not open for further replies.