• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's you "pikachu" pokemon?

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
A "pikachu" pokemon is just a pokemon that:

1) You'd keep out of its pokeball more than you other pokemon
2) Is small enough to travel on your shoulders/head

A few examples form the anime:

Ash- Pikachu
Dawn- Piplup
Angie- Shinx

(I'm aware there are more examples; these are just the first ones I thought of)

I have a 3-way tie for my "pikachu" pokemon. It's between:

-Poliwag
-Chikorita
-Shinx

Who's is your "pikachu" pokemon? :)

Dr. Eeviil

Definately Eevee. Or any of the Eeveelutions.

Gunned

Summer Time
I have to say Wooper.

It's just so happy and crazy looking. Basically an armless lizard with a antlers coming out of its head, and possibly the biggest head-size to smile-size ratio in game.

I dressed my west highland terrier up in a homemade wooper costume last year for halloween. We ended up getting more frightened looks than laughs. Still quite amzing.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Swampert. I don't think a "Pikachu" Pokemon has to be small enough to ride on your shoulder or carry in your arms. Don't forget that Barry's "Pikachu" Pokemon is his Empokeon.

Champion Lance

Penis Used Harden
I'd have Umbreon out of its ball walking with me the most, and either Aipom or Chimchar on my head/shoulder.

tombux

thats a hard ine maby a umbreon or maby a charizard

dont for get lance's "Pikachu" is a dragonite

Acherus

Whoever is being raised at the time :) I like to keep my team's levels relatively equal.

Otherwise it'd have to be Ampharos

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
I've usually got my starter and a flame-body poke w/ me to help hatch eggs. Slugma on the shoulder, ha! Once you got used to being burned, I bet it would be cute. :)

Definitely either cyndaquil and its evolutions or gastly and its evolutions. Cyndaquil is cute and typhlosion is badass, so they'd look good following you around, and I'd love to walk around with a gengar because it'd be cool to have a creepy ghost. <3 Cyndaquil's and gastly's evo lines are my favourite in the game so I would probably end up alternating between them rather than choosing.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
If any pokemon you have a bond with: Golem. Just Golem.

If a small, cute one: Mawile, most likely.

Helena

femme fatale
Im thinking once I catch all my deserved pokemon, it might be Meganium or Nidoqueen.

pokeAjvmon

Future Master
manaphy, I don't know if it counts, since it's a legend, but It's small and I like it.

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
I'm quite taken by either Forretress, Tangrowth Or Yanmega but I can't decide

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
I'm quite taken by either Forretress, Tangrowth Or Yanmega but I can't decide

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
Lately it's definitely been Ninetales. Love how it looks :D

Mimori Kiryu

For me, my "Pikachu" pokemon is a Pikachu. If I was a real trainer, I'd have one. <3

The_Shuppeteer_

I LIEKZ SHUPPETZ
I'm tied between Shuppet and Igglybuff... Shuppet is cute and strong, but Igglybuff looks more cuddly and shoulder-rideable.