• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's Your Favorite 5th Gen Leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
The title speaks for itself, pretty much.

Mine is Skyla, she's just so....good looking, and no, I dont mean that in a perv way.

Besides, she was like...the only gym leader I struggled with in b/w xD.

Please explain your choice(s) a little. No spamming!

Last edited by a moderator:

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
Skyla, she's just so....good looking, and no, I dont mean that in a perv way.

I like her, but in a perv way and same thing with Elesa XD

But my most favorite Gym leader is Drayden all the way. I may be a little bias since Dragon is my favorite type. I just wish they had him on pokemon white and not have Iris as it's gym leader instead... I can't stand her, especialy in the anime series :/

Last edited:

Knailsic

Magikarp Messiha
Burgh I'm a sucker for Cloudcuckoolanders 2nd has to be Marashall ( I know he's not technically a Gym leader)

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Drayden. His appearance and Pokemon are too awesome enough.

x-sayrie-x

Either Elesa or Burgh. Elesa because her design is awesome, and she just looks so cool. Burgh because of his personality~

gamer_legend

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Yeah I pretty much like the same one's SapphireIris like's. :)

Iris' hair is soo cute <3

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
My favorite is probably Brycen only because he actually can counter attacks unlike the others.

atypicalorca

Bird Keeper
I really enjoyed battling Elesa (...that's how you spell her name, right? o_O). Electric-type Pokémon are just fun, and she's also a good-looking character. So it was an all-around pleasant experience. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.