• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's Your Favorite 5th Gen Leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Brycen easily takes the cake for me. He's my fav. gym leader of all time. I already thought he was cool in B/W, but in B/W 2 he was beyond awesome <3

kazbel

I think Elesa was really cool- her speech to Bianca was what set her on the path to character development, and Elesa's gym designs and character designs were both good, imo.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've recently warmed up to Cilan, Chili and Cress tbh. They were less memorable than the other Unova Gym Leaders in my view, but their designs are totes adorable, plus Cilan in particular is endearing.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I've come to realize that Cheren is one of my favourite Gym Leaders from Gen 5. I wasn't a huge fan of him in the first BW as I found him to be annoying, but I really grew to like him a lot when playing through the sequels. And I think his BW2 design is pretty cute.

Can't decide if I like him more than the Striaton trio, though, who I talked about when I posted in this thread in 2012...I think I like all four of them pretty equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.