• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's Your Favorite 5th Gen Leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco.

Dragon Master.
i must say iris :)

shes a good trainer, that becomes champion in B2/W2 :)

Patri25

I like Skyala, she is hoT

Sonicfan9988

You got this, Sonic!
For me, it is a tie between Elesa and Skyla!

I didn't care for Iris in the anime, but I actually really liked her in the games. She was so sweet and cute! And she had some nice Pokemon

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Brycen is awesome!

tyranitarenthusiast

i like brycen his design is cool and ice type pokemon are one of my favorite pokemon

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Skyla. Having a lack of actual skill meant I lost to Cress, but for Skyla I don't actually lose the first time! :D

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I must be the first, but mine is Roxie, in Black and White 2, I like is style and it's a little different against the others.
If it was only in Black and White, I'll say Skyla. She's beautiful, and I like her face. Iris is tied with her as well. I love that little girl.

Last edited:

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
My favorite is Cress. I like his look.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Brycen cuz of Ice, my specialty, and for being a Star.
Following quickly after are Roxie and Marlon.
the rest is all um, well...

Jaguartail

Probably either the first gym trio or eighth gym duo for me.

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
Tbh, I think Elesa is hotter than Skyla but thats just my opinion xD.
Dude, her gym has freakin roller coasters! How bomb is that? Plus she's gorgeous and I love her character design in BW2 <3

Demysta

It'd be a tie between Elesa and Iris. Both of them were cool in their own way, which was great! Plus Iris becomes the champ in BW2, how cool is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.