• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkerpavine

Pokemon professor
So, what is your favorite and why?

Mine is Minccino. It's a chinchilla :O And so cute :D

Hatmaster15

Dunsparce Defender
Heatmor, though I'm not entirley sure why. Maybe I just like the pokemon everyone seems to forget (e.t.c weezing. But then I don't really like weezing, so i'm still not sure).

Haxorus, cause he is just boss. fire and dragons are my favorite types and he is sick.
hope to transfer my jap ditto from 4th gen to white soon to mm breed for a shiny axew

Electric

Haxorus, because of its animation, but I shouldn't really explain because it's not really appropriate...

Sawk would be my next favorite because it's an awesome blue judo fighter. It's pretty unique and I like how it wears a robe and a belt.

Venomrec

Liepard even though i think she should be named Lieperd. Why cuz she's Awsome!

WillieNelson

Scrafty the Mob Boss!

Yuphie

Novice Shiny Hunter
Think it has to be Lilligant for me. Love the sprite and it actually packs a punch too (Especially after a Quiver Dance or 2). ^^

poke-lord

A scrap between Scrafty or Excadrill

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
Volcarona. I love the typing, I love design, and I love the shiny form.

I love Scrafty.
It was the only pokemon I really hated when 5th gen was released first. However it grew on me and is now my favorite. It has great design and typing. It is good both in-game and competitive, mine was the suprime powerhouse in my White playthrough.

Other pokemon I really like this gen: Oshawott, Whimsicott, Dwebble, Crustle, Scraggy, Sigilyph, Jellicent, Bisharp, Braviary, Thundurus, Zekrom and Kyurem.

abraxas

Words.
Gigalith.
Why? I loved its design, and it just was such a beast throughout the entire game, and it marked the first time I've ever took the time to use a Rock type at all.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Gotta be Lilligant (can't believe I'm saying this - before the release I forgot that it even existed, but its just such a beast)

Quiver Dance to success!

Ruskittlez

Gallade Master!
I love Hydregion, Dewott (Not Samurott) but my favourite is Kling Klang and Klingklang gears for the win!

Palkia98

Krookodile or Haxorus, Haxorus replaced Garchomp as my new favourite dragon type

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
I love Scrafty.
It was the only pokemon I really hated when 5th gen was released first. However it grew on me and is now my favorite. It has great design and typing. It is good both in-game and competitive, mine was the suprime powerhouse in my White playthrough.

^ this, I would of said the same thing

not forgetting chandelure and krookodile too :)

WaffleCopter

<-- Kamehameha!!!
Braviary- one of the coolest bird pokes ever. And amazing colors

Bisharp- especially it's shiny. Looks like a metal fighting machine. SWEET

Fraxure- better then haxorus. Especially it's shiny. Silver and sky blue, YES!!!

Beartic- always liked the big bear pokes... Him and ursuring would be a good duo

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
That's a hard one. I love the starters Emboar and Jaroda, the sugar glider Emolga, and many others.....though one honorable mention goes to the awesome Golurk. I love this phantom statue golem spirit soooooo much.
Though to pick just one would be incredibly hard

Status
Not open for further replies.