1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by punkerpavine, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punkerpavine

punkerpavine Pokemon professor

So, what is your favorite and why?

Mine is Minccino. It's a chinchilla :O And so cute :D

2. Hatmaster15

Hatmaster15 Dunsparce Defender

Heatmor, though I'm not entirley sure why. Maybe I just like the pokemon everyone seems to forget (e.t.c weezing. But then I don't really like weezing, so i'm still not sure).

3. Haxorus, cause he is just boss. fire and dragons are my favorite types and he is sick.
    hope to transfer my jap ditto from 4th gen to white soon to mm breed for a shiny axew

4. Electric

Electric Well-Known Member

Haxorus, because of its animation, but I shouldn't really explain because it's not really appropriate...

Sawk would be my next favorite because it's an awesome blue judo fighter. It's pretty unique and I like how it wears a robe and a belt.

5. Venomrec

Venomrec Well-Known Member

Liepard even though i think she should be named Lieperd. Why cuz she's Awsome!

6. WillieNelson

WillieNelson Well-Known Member

Scrafty the Mob Boss!

7. Yuphie

Yuphie Novice Shiny Hunter

Think it has to be Lilligant for me. Love the sprite and it actually packs a punch too (Especially after a Quiver Dance or 2). ^^

8. poke-lord

poke-lord Well-Known Member

A scrap between Scrafty or Excadrill

9. IatosHaunted

IatosHaunted THE GREAT RETURN

Volcarona. I love the typing, I love design, and I love the shiny form.

10. Endless

Endless Sun God ☉

I love Scrafty.
    It was the only pokemon I really hated when 5th gen was released first. However it grew on me and is now my favorite. It has great design and typing. It is good both in-game and competitive, mine was the suprime powerhouse in my White playthrough.

Other pokemon I really like this gen: Oshawott, Whimsicott, Dwebble, Crustle, Scraggy, Sigilyph, Jellicent, Bisharp, Braviary, Thundurus, Zekrom and Kyurem.

11. abraxas

abraxas Words.

Gigalith.
    Why? I loved its design, and it just was such a beast throughout the entire game, and it marked the first time I've ever took the time to use a Rock type at all.

12. Nibbles4Ever

Nibbles4Ever 1 more day ^^

Dewott because it's so cute and cool looking =D

13. bippacooleth

bippacooleth Quiver Dance=Success

Gotta be Lilligant (can't believe I'm saying this - before the release I forgot that it even existed, but its just such a beast)

Quiver Dance to success!

14. Ruskittlez

Ruskittlez Gallade Master!

I love Hydregion, Dewott (Not Samurott) but my favourite is Kling Klang and Klingklang gears for the win!

15. Palkia98

Palkia98 Well-Known Member

Krookodile or Haxorus, Haxorus replaced Garchomp as my new favourite dragon type

16. Dragoniteftw

Dragoniteftw SWAGONITE

^ this, I would of said the same thing

not forgetting chandelure and krookodile too :)

17. Chaos Emperor

Chaos Emperor ................

Leavanny. its one of the few gen 5 pokemon that doesnt make me cringe.

18. Dragoniteftw

Dragoniteftw SWAGONITE

yuck, leafanny.

19. WaffleCopter

WaffleCopter <-- Kamehameha!!!

Braviary- one of the coolest bird pokes ever. And amazing colors

Bisharp- especially it's shiny. Looks like a metal fighting machine. SWEET

Fraxure- better then haxorus. Especially it's shiny. Silver and sky blue, YES!!!

Beartic- always liked the big bear pokes... Him and ursuring would be a good duo

20. Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Lulu_used_SunnyDay Petal Blizzard

That's a hard one. I love the starters Emboar and Jaroda, the sugar glider Emolga, and many others.....though one honorable mention goes to the awesome Golurk. I love this phantom statue golem spirit soooooo much.
    Though to pick just one would be incredibly hard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.