• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraGrassBall

Grass Trainer
I like snivy because hes a grass stater.http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/135/e/6/SNIVY_the_grass_pokemon__by_Antooncartoon.png&imgrefurl=http://antooncartoon.deviantart.com/art/SNIVY-the-grass-pokemon-164141469&usg=__PjzXMmh_GtqfMrcFUcSKpXyo-lU=&h=736&w=900&sz=243&hl=en&start=44
&zoom=1&tbnid=p_V9urafWDg16M:&tbnh=124&tbnw=152&ei=2fKVTYufINTogQeku6C_CA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsnivy%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1R2ADSA_enUS348%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D574%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C689&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=613&vpy=240&dur=7363&hovh=203&hovw=248&tx=143&ty=159&oei=xfKVTYmHFJDogQf_4Pm3CA&page=3&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:44&biw=1259&bih=574

BJPalmer85

i dont really have a favorite 5th gen, but if i were to pick it would be a tie between sandile and litwick

B

gliscor&yanmega

Sandile, Krokorok, and Krookodile are my favorite for 5th generation, one of my favorites over all.

I like Reptiles for one, Crocodiles being one of my favorite Reptiles.

They were also very useful in-game for me.

They look awesome.

Nothing to dislike for me.

I have lots of favorites though, Joltik, Galvantula, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Zekrom, Larvesta, Volcarona, Kyurem, Zorua, Zoroark, Genesect, more and more and more.

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Ferrothorn, coz i think he looks cool and unique, and he pisses ppl off ^_^

Aegon

I don't have one favourite, but quite a few; Zebstrika, Woobat, Darmanitan, Emolga, Elgyem, Haxorus and Hydreigon.

Last edited:

maxximuscree

Snorlax User
5th gen water starter, golett, scraggy/scruffy and the ground crocodile combo.

StormNO

chaudlure, he kills all the rest, she is the perfect pokemon. i used her through most of the game, she only died twice and it was my fault.

Kalosian

So long
Haxorus, so far. The reason could be the name alone, but I have also had a lot of success using it in battles. Have always wanted a pure Dragon Pokemon that actually is useable and is a final evolution.

pikatob

OH NOES
Garbodor. I just love the thing. It is an exploded trash bag with M&Ms in it. How can you hate it? I feel pretty bad for it. It's probably one of the most hated Pokemon in Gen 5.

DarthUr

Gentleman Arthur
Sigilyph

it's ridiculous
it's been in my party since i caught it

him and my Seismitoad

Aqua Ring

Guy Next Door
Of all the ones I've caught so far, I would say that Timburr is my favorite. I finally evolved him into a Gurdurr today, and I'm going to hang out with my friends later today so I'll be able to evolve him (they play pokemon too). It's just so strong and awesome-looking. Plus, he's got Sheer Force (which will kick butt with Hammer Arm). I named mine Dwayne, after The Rock (who was my favorite wrestler when I was growing up).

Drilbur and Sewaddle are also really strong. I'm surprised at how useful Bug Bite has been. I'm a little disappointed in Snivy. I'm EV training him and it's been very slow. I think I'll just box him until I have access to surfing and flying.

bushie

braviary is my favorite just got a legit shiny ruffet evolved it now got a shiny braviary YEAH

WhiteForest

~Dumbledore's Army~
Mine is Minccino. It's a chinchilla :O And so cute
----
I have a pet chinchilla :D

Anyway lilligant. she is a beast

Zibdas

not bad
At first, Gollurk and Bisharp, because they are win. They also made me finally decide to buy the game. Now I'm not so sure. However I am extremely fond of the muskateer trio...

All of them....except stunfisk....it sounds like a whoopie cushion and looks like one too.

quilava99

Derpity herp a derp
Beartic, Chandelure, and Haxorus are my favorites.

Chibified

<--Wants Plushie of
Minccino/Cinccino. Plus they saved me a lot of trouble during my playthrough.

I also like the Solosis set, reminds me of a bunch of plush dolls; Reuniclus, especially.

Dark7

Aura Trainer
Im tied between Haxorus or Zoroark. Haxorus is one of the coolest pokemon as it only have one type, Dragon and it has a good attack and nice base stat. Zoroark has one of the coolest ability in the game and a good base stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.