• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrar14

Statter Master
Haxorus coz it has a pro animation

Aakash98

It is very close between Chandulure and Bisharp, but I'd say Chandulure

I like Chandulure for having such an original design, secondly it has what a ghost type should have; a creepy origin. Chandulures are said to creep on other creatures, then suck their souls out and then BURN THE BODY INTO ASHES.

Also I like Chandulre, because of its battle capabilities, as it has the highest special attack of all non legendaries.

Lastly, Chandulure was part of one of my signifcant moments in Pokemon history. I had two pokemon against three when I was battling Ghetsis. I had Chandulure and Emboar, while Ghetsis had Elecktross, Bisharp and Boufallent. Emboar was very low on HP, but through a stunning series of events my lone Chandulure won the final battle, which is why Chandulure is my favourite Gen 5 pokemon

Nana

I think my favourite is Gothitelle, but I've had a few that I've liked from the fifth generation. I base whether I like Pokemon on how they look, and I think Gothitelle is pretty. I had to trade to get a Gothita though, since I have White.

Lepidus

The Shogunate
Hm. Tough.
I must admit, I probably like Simisage's design the best out of all the Pokemon in the 5th gen. It's clean cut, simple, and of course, has the hair. Serperior probably ties for first, or comes in a close second , while I think it could look better, the fact that its Pokedex entry alludes partially to Louis XIV is too great for me to discount it.

Archeops being my favorite fossil since Omastar, and Eelektross just being what it is also deserve mention.

D0M0

False Swipe!
Ever since I saw snivy I really liked the look of it, plus the sprite design seemed unique, so I would have to favor it more than a lot of what gen 5 has to offer.

FireChick

DEERLING!!!!

It's suuuuuch a cute Pokemon! I've always loved deer and was sad that there was never a good deer Pokemon. But now my dream has come true, ten-fold! Deerling is my baby! My friend got me a winter-themed plushie for Christmas once! I even named a Deerling I got in my game Bambi!

FireChick

DEERLING!!!!

It's suuuuuch a cute Pokemon! I've always loved deer and was sad that there was never a good deer Pokemon. But now my dream has come true, ten-fold! Deerling is my baby! My friend got me a winter-themed plushie for Christmas once! I even named a Deerling I got in my game Bambi!

yliam73

I have to say that i really like Black Kyurem.... Just saying...

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
So far I like Lilligant. She looks very cute as a grass type. I also like Zorua, mainly because i saw the episode that featured her and she kept giggling ;)

shinytactics14

Stay frosty
SCRAFTY. its a beast the design is cool and the signature dark-fighting type is awsome plus i took out 3/4 of the elite 4 with it

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I have a lot of favorite Pokemon from the 5th gen, but if I had to pick one, it would be Snivy. It's really grown on me since it was revealed - I like its design, and it manages to be cute and bad-a** at the same time (especially Ash's Snivy; that thing is awesome). I picked it as my starter when I first played my Japanese copy of Black, and I'll be using it again in Black 2.

Victini is a close second, with Zorua, Minccino, and Hydreigon rounding out the top 5.

Regirock

Socks on these Rocks
I speculated this one would be pretty close to my top favorites if not THE top favorite of the generation until I saw it in the wild, Elgyem, absolutely my top favorite and makes my all time top 10 favorite list!

Probably Samurott. I think it's because it was my starter.

And for some reason, I also really like Garbodor, maybe I should start training one.

Status
Not open for further replies.