• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Proberlly Lampent, it combines my love for fire types and my love for cool and obscure looking pokemon. And i just love its cry

Cyndaquil<3

Trolly Trainer
probably Scolipede for me. It's so cool looking, and I always get pretty lucky with its Mega Horn hit rate XD
It's beat the Psychic and Dark Elite 4 for me quite a few times

hokala

To be honest this generation has some of the best designed Pokemon. I really can't choose one. All of the final forms of the starters, Druddigon, Haxorus, Zekrom, Krookodile, Carracosta, Scolipede, Galvantula, Hydreigon and even Durant are all epic! This is easily the best generation in terms of design since Gen 1.

lilcwa

Semipour cuz i got it to lvl 100

sackbot14

To be honest this generation has some of the best designed Pokemon. I really can't choose one. All of the final forms of the starters, Druddigon, Haxorus, Zekrom, Krookodile, Carracosta, Scolipede, Galvantula, Hydreigon and even Durant are all epic! This is easily the best generation in terms of design since Gen 1.
Ikr? At first I thought the designs would be so unoriginal but they've become my favorite. :)

My 3 favs are Gavantula, Volcarona and Chandelure. Their typing is just so unique and they look great too. Hydreigon is cool too of course. :p

Callie-Rose

daydreaming ~
My absolute favourite has to be Swoobat, I just love that thing to bits; it's design, shiny colours, the fact that it can almost take down the whole elite 4 by itself...

But a few other of my top ones have to be Serperior, Galvantula, Hydriegon, Lilligant, Archeops, Volcarona, and pretty much all the legendaries!

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
I'm such a diehard gen 1 fan and refuse to take off my nostalgia goggles but my favorite pokemon from gen 5 are ironically the ones that are complained about the most by genwunners: Trubbish/Garbodor, and Vanilluxe. My third and fourth favorite are Jellicent and Cubchoo. Trubbish is one of the cutest pokemon ever and I love the whole concept of Garbodor and how it's an overfilled trash bag that bursts. The thing that I like about Vanilluxe is the straw... I don't know why I like the straw or even why they added it...Like are we supposed to drink the pokemon or something xD? ... Jellicent looks cute with his mustache and Cubchoo got me with the snot.

D0M0

False Swipe!
Haxorus -- I love its regular and shiny sprites, and its stats are amazing. Volcarona and Conkeldurr are 2nd and 3rd of my favorites, respectively

Volcarona! Although i like Chandelure, Haxorus, Zoroark and Hydreigon.

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man
I love Joltik (it's so cute :3), Serperior and Cofagrigus. I also love Cryogonal, Swanna and Swoobat.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Yanmask just because I think It's really cool and looks quite cute aswell.

spyclone138

I need healing
This is so difficult to chose I like alot of them. I have to chose haxorus. My other favorites are the joltik family, hydregion, lilligant, zoroark, serperior, klingklank, victini, bisharp, and chandalure

Floette

Fennekin
I love so many of the 5th gen pokemon.

Stunfisk, Minccino+Cinccino, there are so many to name :S

Status
Not open for further replies.