• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killowatt

Truly Bewildering
eelektross- I've been waiting FOREVER for a lamprey pokemon

sigilyph- i'ts so strange... and really obscure... i love it

cofagrigus- possibly the most ingenious design in pokemon history, everything just works

Avie

My Fav Poke

:495:
Mine is Snivy because, it so cute and its a grass type pokemon (my favorite pokemon type)! *O*

:025n172:

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
So far it's a tie between the snivy evolution chain and zekrom. While leading in second is a tie between haxorus, and hydreigon. And once B/W2 come out, third place will be filled by the kami/god trio's therian forms (Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.) While black kyurem will join the battle for first with the snivy chain and zekrom to become a three way tie.

soundxfury

Deino/all his evolutions. I love me some dragon pokemon, and Deino/evos looked cool and had a unique typing.
I hatched one as soon as I got C-Gear and had my friend send over a bunch of eggs. Used him all throughout my game and still have his final form on my team.
Just my luck that Hydreigon not only looks cool but happens to be a great Pokemon :D

psyrose3

Flame Body Chandelure.

Amazing in battle, gets nice type coverage, and is overall a great help to a breeder like me.

I'm personally a big fan of Haxorus and Hydreigon. I loves me some dragon pokemon and well, they're reeeeeally epic-lookin'.

EptyK

My favorite 5th gen pokemon has be Hydreigon he's name is playing with german numbers and mythology.
Hydra:multi heading serpent/dragon
Drei:Three in german
He also has a great type coverage and has my two favourite types Dragon Dark

Narkster

Collecter
While I really like Zekrom, because it is such a beast, I have been finding that Liligant is really a cute looking pokemon and can be quite deadly aswell!

orochi

zoroark, its crafty illusion can fool almost any trainer, as long as it disguises itself as the right pokemon

HueYol

Trainer Plz
I like Zoura, just for the cute factor.

I like Bisharp, because it looks like a samurai power ranger. Which makes it awesome.

I love Zekrom, it's attacks, and it's design and what it stands for. Ideals. Yeah.

Ribemba

Garchomp Trainer
golurk... he is extremely f***ing awesome

Roromiya

on hiatus
Minccino, because it cute! & I love it's voice >.<
Oh, and also Gothitelle.

MTXbknt6

Rubix Cube
Even before I purchased pokemon black I knew I had to get a venipede on my team, I love all of its evolutions, and I'm a sucker for a good bug type.

Neyon

Calico Sheep
Galvantula. I find the typing interesting and I LOVE Bug Pokemon! He's also pretty speedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.