• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many favorites. I guess Serperior, because it's just awesome, but that may be my starter-bias.
But based on the sprite alone; Snivy, Scolipede, Lilligant, Solosis line, Spring/Winter Sawsbuck, Escavalier (it's animation fills me with lulz), Frillish, Litwick line, (Lampent is my all time fav. sprite), Hydregion, Volcarona, and Genesect :3

UltimateVictini

DittoMustWinPrez ⌐_⌐
I like the following pkmn all though all of them (except garbodor and trubbish) have a unique design. Victini (fav), solosis (srsly, look at his hat, it looks funny), hydriegon, volcarona, archeops, and thundurus. I like them mostly because of their looks.

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
I love pretty much all of the 5th gen designs, so it's a tough call!

Probably Zoroark, because it's backstory and ability are awesome, or Oshawott for being so darn adorable and evolving into some other nifty looking Pokemon.

_Snivy

Lover
Snivy of course!

I've fell in love with him since the first episodes of Black and White. If I can choose a second favorite, Emolga! Simpy adorable. :)

Shiny_Wooper

hmm thats tough ether zoura, haxorus or sewaddle.

Zoura and sewaddle
they are both very cute so its hard too choose

haxorus
I mean how awesome its a dinosaur dragon (thing) with an axe
on its head

Last edited:

Serperior is King

Obviously because of my sprite, Serperior because he just looks so classy and uptight :p
But i like most of them, especially the weird and wonderful ones like Ferrothorn and Chandelure, and the boss ones like Hydreigon and Cincinno :D

Saph

Rapscallion
Excadrill, I fell in love with him ever since I saw him in the commercial. He has a memorable design, ground is my favourite type and his stats are great.

Sucker_Punch

My favourite would either have to be Volcarona or Bisharp.

Volcarona because it's... just... so... awesome... first level 100 of White too, so...

Bisharp because I love his design, his type, his moveset... I just love him ^_^ though his Japanese name is much better IMO.

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
too many to choose from, so i'll just say Zoroark. just because he has an awesome ability for confusing people and is pure genius.

pantherotter

Meow~ <3
I love the following 5th gen 'mons:
Tepig line, Lillipup line, Liepard, and Axew line

I love the Tepig line because pigs are love. I am also a huge cat and dog lover so of course I would like the Lillipup line and Liepard, though with cats I usually like the final form for some reason... the Axew line is great because they are dragons with a unique concept (at least IMHO).

AMV3021

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
They added a bunch of good ones, so to me it's hard to choose haha. But I'd say that my favorite has been Hydreigon so far. It's so tough to level up and evolve, but in the end it's so worth it :)

Sergio Aguero

Like a Boss
Bisharp, it looks like a total metal figthing ninja :D
Zoroark, Just look at his awesomeness
Excadrill, it is a mole with steel claws do i even need to say more?
Braviary,just an awesome bird
Gigalith, My fav rocktype pokemon
Zekrom, He is a bawss

Lucario78

Purpliction
Jellicent... We all know guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do.

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
I love the following 5th gen 'mons:
Tepig line, Lillipup line, Liepard, and Axew line

I love the Tepig line because pigs are love. I am also a huge cat and dog lover so of course I would like the Lillipup line and Liepard, though with cats I usually like the final form for some reason... the Axew line is great because they are dragons with a unique concept (at least IMHO).

All of those are cool, yeah. ^^ I am a major dog lover, and Herdier resembles my favorite breed, so it's on my list of fav's too!

Status
Not open for further replies.