• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Ferrothorn or Haxorus.

Ferrothorn for its stalling ability, and Haxorus because its a Dragon type with no quad Ice weakness, and access to Dragon Dance and Swords Dance.

Too bad Nintendo trolled it with 97 base speed.

jayindie93

Herp Master Alpha
Who other than...

CHANDELURE??? It has an absolutely wonderful design (simple, yet elegant), EXCELLENT and original typing, and has GREAT abilities (although I DO wish it would have Levitate instead of Flame Body, as it's a freaking chandelier that floats) and has monstrous Special Attack, coupled with very usable speed. It's a breath of fresh air in a generation that highly lacked proper inspiration.

Deoxys386

Deoxys Fan
I'd say my favorite Gen V Pokemon would have to be... Haxorus... and Hydreigon. They're both just so awesome. On a Dragon team, you couldn't go wrong with having them both.

Juanchioo

the ones i like:
axew and its evolutions
ciccino
cobalion
conkledurr
deino
emboar
ferroseed and evolution
frillish and evolution
gigalith
lilligant
litwick and its last evolution
solosis and its evolutions
vanillite

the ones i dont like:
pawniard and evolution
cofagrigus
darmatian
druddigon
eelektross (astetics)
garbodor
sawk and thor

thats all :p

SCBoogie

i$e CreMe Man
My pick is Haxorus, but I think everyone's mentioned the good one in just the last few pages; Chandelure, Ferrothorn, Hydreigon, etc.

ThisIsPatrick

Sawsbuck- Winter season design is EPIC

Beartic- Massive Polar how can u go wrong

Braviary- Cool eagle design with massive claws

Patrat- The little Chipmunk Squirrel hurts......really bad!

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
My favorite 5th gen Pokemon would have to be Dewott. It has a cool design, an interesting fighting method, and...

I don't know. it's just awesome.

Icy_Snorunt

Pokemon Coordinator
Loved Reuniclus ever since I first saw it! It looks squishy and adorable :p
Also Ferrothorn comes close second. Its design is pretty awesome and it reminds me of Forretress, one of my all time favorite Pokemon.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
I have liked Sandile since i first saw it. It's so cute. I also like Stunfisk (it reminds me of Magikarp), Haxorus, Victini and some more.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
5: Snivy. A cool started. Sadly, i don't like Serperior much..
4: Haxorus. It has an epic design, and looks very different than the other Dragon Types~
3: Krookodile. So very evil-looking. Crocs are neat~
2: Scolipede. It's the most badass Bug ever. Plus i just love Centipedes~
1: Cofagrigus! Seriously, it's soo cool. The most epic design ever~<3

Pooler

Galvantula - it hits fast and hard and has an awesome design too.

Whimsicott - the cutest thing ever!

Mienshao/Mienfoo - their pose/animation is just adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.