• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimez

At the moment, it's Chivey. There are 2 others i'm fond of as well so far, and all 3 are on my team at present.

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
I really don't like 99% of the pokemon in Gen V, but if i was forced (at gunpoint) to choose, i'd go for Bravairy.

It just feels so.. Patriotic...?

-Xen-

I used to hate the Kami/Genie Trio, but they have really grown on me. I think it was because of seeing them pictured together in that Aztec-style portrait in the anime (Tornadus vs Thundurus vs Landorus, to list the exact episode.)

Currently, they are my second-favorite legendary trio, with the Kanto birds taking the crown.

Trainer Sora

Wandering Trainer
Its a toss up between Lilligant, Hydreigon and Dewott.

Lilligant
- Wonderful design. I just adore it.
- Great battler and lots of fun.

Hydreigon
- PWNs as a battler.
- Cool look. Especially when shiny.

Dewott
- Samurai theme FTW.

Jimez

Righteo, managed to snag a look in the game. The complete post of my favourite Gen V 'Mon are

1 - Snivy

First Gen V Pokemon, evolved into Servine. Current level = 22

2 - Pidove

Evolved again into Tranquiel. A good bird Pokemon. Level 22

3 - Purrloin

First caught Pokemon, currently trying to evolve at the moment. Level 19

They are current favourites, it will change as time goes on.

Grain

Love is in the air
I adore Deino. He is so cute! I love how he has no eyes, too. However, sometimes it's Axew. You could say I'm in a pickle between the two :/

Victini !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He soooo cute ! :3*dies*

Victini !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He soooo cute ! :3*dies*

poke-him-on

Overweight Bystander
why no one choose my fav...

CUBCHOOOO FTWWWWW

Good animation!!!!

For some reason when i hear the name heatmor it reminds me so much of heatran... so when my bro says look at my heatmore im like wtf u got a heatran niceeee

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
My favorites in the 5th gen.
Haxorus was my first level 100 in the game and he is a part of all my teams.
Galvantula pwns, agility and electroball FTW!!!!!!!
Zoroark, this guy is just so fun to use.
And for some reason tynamo.

Golurk...the first fifth gen species I cared about, Golett was the first Pokemon in several gens I admitted to being 'cute', the first fifth gen line I bothered to train and integrate into my overall team, Iron Fist just SOUNDS like an awesome ability. Its look is literally BOSS, as in, he could be put as some other video game's boss and not look at all out of place. I always imagine that whoever at GF designed him was at least partly inspired by the the Guard Armor in Kingdom Hearts.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

If I could pick two, it's volcarona and hydreigon, they're both cool and strong. But if just one, then volcarona. Sure, they have weird types, but they kick rear-ends.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
My 5th Gen Favorite is #612

#612 Haxorus!!

:612:
-Reasons-

He's a Dragon, my favorite type out of the 17 out there.

He sports a huge Atk Stat, I like pokemon with hug atk stength. It fits my way of battling.

He has an Ax for a face XD

The most stongest Outrage user who isn't of Legendary orgin.

The ability MOLD BREAKER to abuse the heck out of your opponent's rag-doll pokes!!

I think that's it I believe.

umbilly

Pokemon Breeder
My favorite 5th Gen Pokemon is definitely Golurk!
It's actually the only 5th gen Pokemon I'm using, since i was a little let down with the new pokemon Black and White have to offer (one would think the could come up with something more original then an icecream cone).

But Golurk is awesome, It's huge! and it's man made in ancient times. Im curious about the history of this pokemon. Also, this guy is Ground/Ghost, which i think is a cool combination. And it is huge, made of stone, but it can fly! That's just awesome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.