• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

auteur

Fossil freak
Archeops and Hydreigon. I love their designs and what they're based on. They became instant favourites from the first I saw them. I also like Liepard a lot, and I've used one on my in-game team.

Pokeparadox

Let it rip!
Haxorus, because of its animation, but I shouldn't really explain because it's not really appropriate...

Sawk would be my next favorite because it's an awesome blue judo fighter. It's pretty unique and I like how it wears a robe and a belt.

First up, lol haxorus isn't really appropriate, it looks like it's humping mid air

Two, IDK why, i just think hydreigon.

ZeroX01

Squad Zero
Bisharp because it just looks so beast as well as my love for chess.

Blizzardy

Loves Eeveelutions
I fell in love with Lilligant....and Volcarona, but mostly Lilligant.

The Serperior line for me. I love snakes, the appearance of them makes me just want to take on the world, Serperior looks so elegant too and Ash's Snivy makes me love them even more. People did love Serperior, but when they found out about its limited movepool, they moved on. But, I stayed because I love them. :D

Draco.

Dragon Master.
Snivy,

simple, its the only pokemon i REALLY REALLY like in Gen 5, but there is also some others few pokemons i like to use in battles, but snivy is nr.1 :3

GreekAnalyzer

Rocket Admin
Oshawott.
Why?
Razor Shell

me.as.mei

:637: Volcarona: I love the typing, the design, and the colors. Also, the fact that it is a bug and learn Fly.
:549: Lilligant: It's a trap with all the power behind the beauty. I love the design too.
:579: ... and Reuniclus: All its evolutionary family is so intresting and I simply love the idea. It's so cool and cute. It's something inside a goo bubble that levitates.

Last edited:

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
For me its between Reshiram, Haxorus, Samurrot and Archeops. I just love their designs. But there are others that I like.

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
When I first played it, I hated the look of the pokemon, but they grow on you and Zoroark and Bisharp and Hydreigon are my favs from this gen.

DialgasMaster!

EliteChampion!
My favorites are:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.Hydriegon :635: (Forever and Always!)
2. Level 100 Serperior :497:
3.Chomper (My Haxorus,) [:612: /COLOR]
4.Shiny Meinshao that i met at random (Couldnt be bothered to finf the picture)
And Last of all, my Reshiram :643:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aavr1992

Johto Dominator
My favorite pokemon is Carracosta. I like his sprite, his defense, his ability in solid rock, and the fact that nobody in OU tiers knows how to handle it when I sweep. He has access to shell smash, which enables him to be either a physical or special sweeper, with access to stone edge/rock slide, waterfall/aqua jet, and Earthquake, as well as Ice beam, scald, hydro pump, Hidden power fire. Solid rock enables him to tank like crazy against physical attacks, and gives him a chance against special attackers in sand.

Really, the only thing I don't like about Carracosta is his 4x weakness to grass.

Leonelli

Water Trainer
I know a lot of people hate this one, but I'll have to say that Liepard. Why? It's the first Pokemon I caught and it resembles my real life cat so much. It's one of the Pokemon that has never been in the PC and that I've registered for the Autumn Friendly. It's my fastest one and it has certainly helped me a lot, as it's the one who has defeated most of my foes.

Streetlight

Out of all the Pokemon I favor in Gen 5, I'd say that Darmanitan comes out on top. As a Pokemon, Darmanitan is absolutely fantastic. An Adamant natured Darmanitan or hell, any natured Darmanitan, can OHKO practically anything you encounter playing through in-game with a Flare Blitz. I just love how Darmy's a complete wrecking ball of fire.

Design wise, I love practically everything about the thing. His stance, his overall bulk, the spikes of flame that shoot out of his head. Whatever it is. I just love how he looks.

My favourites are Snivy and Axew evolution line. When I first watched the first episode of BW, I decided that these two will definitely be in my team

A tie between Hydreigon, Zekrom, and Scraggy.
Hydreigon- I love it's cry and animation.
Zekrom- I just like this poke. :3
Scraggy- It's just adorable to me, it's back sprite, animation, and icon. I just like it when it pulls its little baggy pants up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.