• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.B.King

Melloetta ^-^
Cute,nice movepool, not terrible stats and a signature move that not only can put a pokemon asleep but also changes it type and stats.

parasky

Out of the small 20 pokémon I like from Gen 5, Bravialry, Volcarona, Reshiram and Zekrom are my favourite. It's got a fantastic design that really outshines almost all other Flying-type pokémon. Volcarona is a great design execution and a great pokémon as a whole. Reshiram and Zekrom may be mascots for the worst Pokémon games in the main series, but I can deny they are well-designed pokémon.

Machomacho

My favorite........... Samurrott definitely my fave water starter next to swampert And Empoleon

Navarch

Oshawott and Lilligant are great. I like how they gave Oshawott a Scalchop. Lilligant is fabulous. Pansear/Simisear are cool, as well as the Reuniclus Line.

whowantshoney

Melancholic Trainer
imo, most of gen 5 sprites are so awesome. but my fave is White Kyurem / Reshiram. gotta love their art boxes :D

GenerationThird

Snivy because he was my favorite gen 5 starter and I really like fast Pokemon.

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
Solosis is my overall favorite Pokemon.Reasons:
1.First shiny
2.Incredible special attack
3.I love science it's the cell Pokemon!
4.It's adorable!
5.Its an early psychic type that's strong.
6.Great move pool.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
have to say beartci-though its close with a lot. I love polar bears, and bears in general. Its the first pure ice I like, and the second of all ice that I like.

probably a tie between snivy, hydreigon, bisharp, and scolipede. i'm not really a fan of snivy's evolution line, however, so i never end up picking it as a starter. despite how weak scolipede is, i love its design, and hydreigon and bisharp look cool and have the stats to back themselves up. helps that dark, dragon, and steel are my favorite types.

PikaRunaway97

A dead user.
Mine's probably Victini. I don't know why,its just,something about Victini makes it so that she stands out from the other fifth gen Pokemon. Now,don't get me wrong,I love a lot of fifth gen Pokemon,its just,Victini's my favorite.

Garbodor.

I should update my list now.

Number 1- Garbodor (well duhh)
Number 2- Excadrill (This one grew a lot on me)
Number 3- Volcarona

Naito

Mine would be the whole Snivy's line, then Scolipede, Swoobat, Reshiram and Oshawott. I have some more, but these are the most favourite.

TheShinyWriter

Poké-Journalist
Litwick. It seems so innocent, but it's actually sucking your life force... ^O^ That, and its shiny form is awesome, (first time I saw it, I fell in love with it,). X3 I love creepy Pokemon like that. :)

Titanium Tyranitar

Mine would be Golurk as I love his appearance and love the fact that he can fly even though he is a ghost, ground duel type also I love how the pokedex says he is a protector of the people and pokemon

0danmaster0

beartic. dat pseudo signature move icicle crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.