• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite Champion and why?

Who is your favorite Champion and why?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Personally Cynthia is my favorite champion because:
-She is bad-A
-Has a Garchomp
-Is one of 4 champions that can actually wield a Pseudo-Legendary
-Was originally the only female champ
-Can look pretty and kick butt at the same time
-Love her theme
-Just all around awesome, she just oozes epicness
-She is in my opinion the strongest Champion

And no I did not include Red as a Champion because then I'd have to include N and all the other Protagonists as well. Besides he doesn't really count anyway.

Last edited:

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
I pick Blue. Since his team is considered all-around and he's strong

soundxfury

I think I'll have to go with Blue, he was always fun to battle. I do love Lance though, because I adore dragon Pokemon, so he would be my 2nd choice, pretty close to tying with Blue.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Mine's Lance, because he had cool Pokemon in HGSS and his demeanor is cool too.

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
Blue just because of the fact that he was your rival and an ordinary trainer just like you who overcame the Elite Four so it's easy to relate to him. He also has the best music in my opinion.

Last edited:

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I voted for Iris. She's a Dragon-type Trainer which is always cool, but is different from Lance because her team has a lot more variety (plus I love the whole "dinosaur" theme it has). Also her music, battlefield, Champion room and just her design are all amazing, and I love how she went from Leader to Champion; it was a really impressive step up for her.

And no I did not include Red as a Champion because then I'd have to include N and all the other Protagonists as well. Besides he doesn't really count anyway.

You don't have to include N; his status as Champion is debatable anyway.

Lilia

I voted for Iris. She's a Dragon-type Trainer which is always cool, but is different from Lance because her team has a lot more variety (plus I love the whole "dinosaur" theme it has). Also her music, battlefield, Champion room and just her design are all amazing, and I love how she went from Leader to Champion; it was a really impressive step up for her.

You don't have to include N; his status as Champion is debatable anyway.

It's even better in Black, She's just an apprentice but she became champion

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Iris.

Whether or not i'll actually be getting B2/W2, I am a total sucker for pretty much anything princesses and dresses, anyways.

xD;

Plus.....she has a Hydreigon. *bird chirps* And styal's her hair after it's wings. Ye-up.

:D

Frost471

MY favorite champion is Iris because of her awesome battle music, great team but also because she is the champion of the Unova region which is my favorite region. Sure Alder is the Unova champion as well but I am not such a big fan of his team or his music. His personality is alright but I just like Iris more

jstinftw!

hey trainer
U.S. National Champions Aaron Zheng (Cybertron) and Wolfe Glick (Wolfey). ;)

Jk, although those are real people and real champions.

Definitely Cynthia. She's just the most Champion-like Champion.

Alder gets no love though. But he's my second favorite! T^T

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Three way tie between Blue, Lance, and Steven. I think I'll go with Lance though. He is the champion in my favorite region :D

If Red was an option, I would have chosen him...

Ver-mont

In the past, I'd have answered Cynthia, but no longer. I'm tired of her overexposure and kinda generic personality.

Oh well. Blue it is. It was a good twist back in the day. My second pick would be Lance, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.