• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite Hoenn gym leader?

Who is your favorite Hoenn gym leader?

• Roxanne

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Brawly

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Wattson

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Flannery

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Norman

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Winona

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Tate and Liza

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Wallace or Juan

Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
So, who's your favorite Hoenn gym leader?
If I had to choose it would be...
Possibly Roxanne.

EDIT: Here, I posted a poll too.

Last edited:
Hmm...I'd say wallace. He was a fancy pants dweeb, but a cool fancy pants dweeb.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
My favorite Gym leaders were Tate & Liza. I was fascinated that there were two gym leaders. I also found the quiet hard to beat, and I enjoyed the challenge.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
This really should have been a pole, you should consider editing one in.

I really like Watson, but Wallace was cool before he became Champion.
Actually, I pretty much liked all of them, none that I hated, only the two aforementioned that I liked more.

Golde

Always Searching~
Oh Gawd...um...probably...geez...Wallace? He was cool...IDK. Tate and Liza were cool and original, though.

I didn't really like any of the Hoenn Gym Leaders... If I had to choose one, it would probably be Watson... Heh heh, he is so jolly.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I liked Tate and Liza. Liked how it was a double battle against them. Winona was pretty cool too, even though she was easy to beat.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Flannery cause she is cool, 2nd for me is Brawley

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
omg.
I like Brawly. XD
Because he looks kinda like Grimmjow.
And you can actually skip him and go back to him later. o.o

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Norman, is the coolest Hoenn Gym Leader, cause hes super cool
yeah and the weaird thing was that although everyother Gym Leader gets harder in Emerald as opposed to Ruby Sapphire, Norman got weaker! He lost a Slaking for a Spinda!

latios reborn

I would have to go with Watson as I always had trouble with him and didn't seem to mind.

ironknight42

Norman...he is so random that it makes it fun and of coarse Slaking makes my day...

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Tate and Liza were cool. Psychic types are awesome, and they are so cool they are psychic and can read each others minds. Amazing.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
I like tate and liza since it was actually a double though they were also very hard compared to the other gyms.