• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite Hoenn's starter?

Choose your starter.

• Treecko

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Torchic

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
Is it Treecko, the Wood Gecko Pokémon?
001.gif

Is it Torchic, the Chick Pokémon?
004.gif

Is it Mudkip, the Mud Fish Pokémon?
007.gif

Which of the three have you decided to go with to explore the Hoenn region or, simply put, who do you like in a most peculiar way among this trio of starters?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’ve always like Torchic for its design and also because it eventually becomes Blaziken. It also has the best HA out of all the Hoenn starters. Treecko is my second favorite and I also like Mudkip as well but Torchic is the one I usually pick when I’m just playing for fun and am not picking the other two to help complete the Pokédex.

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
So, Ruby was my first Pokémon game and Treecko the Pokémon which I started my adventures through a Poké-region with. Nostalgia or whatever it is, Sceptile is still to this day my first choice when speaking about Grass-type: its fast Giga Drain is rather enjoyable to me, especially if Grassy Terrain is on the field.

kamomesan

Son of Seiso
Previously, I was a diehard Mudkip fan. But I've come to appreciate the challenge that the monotype Treeko line provides.

Raxnahl

Treeko is my favorite. Maybe because he was my first starter ever, or that i like his design. Torchic is good too, (I don't like mudkip. Wooper is better) but i think sceptile is the best choice for a hoenn starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.