• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favorite sailor moon character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXYobi TakiXx

Get ready to fly
hi yah! want to shout out '' i love sailor venus and sailor mercury!'' Well, now its your chance! By doing so you can win a shiny pokemon from yours truley. just shout out who you like and i'll pick the winner if you want you can ask me what shiny pokemon i have avalible. and remember say your sayings with feeling in it. PS: there will be a drawing every sunday. please do join because i want to get all these shinies out of my pc. i will give my friend code to the winner of the week. oh and one last thing, i will be giving free shiny promos to the ones who enter before March 19th. the shiny promo will be a shiny arceus or keldeo(your choice of pokemon).good luck and have fun!

Attachments

• serena-mina.jpg
    serena-mina.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

VaironGod

Dunsparce>Arceus
Sailor Mercury is my favorite inner sailor scout and Neptune is my favorite outer (I like Neptune the best though). I also really like Sailor Pluto and Jupiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.