• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WHo's your favourite Sonic character

Who's your favourite Sonic character?

• Sonic/Tails/Knuckles

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Amy/Big/Cream/Gamma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vector/Mighty/Charmy Bee/Espio

• Shadow/Rouge/Omega

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Eggman/Eggman Nega/Prof Gerald/Maria/Metal Sonic

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Blaze/Silver/Marine/Johnny/Capt Whisker

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Shade/Emerl/Tikal/Ix/Chaos

• Dark Gaia/Chip/Mephiles/Erazor Dijin/Black Doom

• Jet/Storm/Wave

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Hello everybody!In this thread you will pick with character is the Sonic franchise{the game universe} is your favourite.There is a poll for you to choose based on the Sonic Heores teams.Also,remember to say why that character is your favourite

My favourite is Blaze.I love her personality,she's got awesome powers,and I find her quite intresting

Mr. Baker

Shake + Bake
It's a tie between Metal Sonic (the one in heroes), Chaos 0, and Shadow, because we all know that bad guys are cooler than good guys lol

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I like Froggy the most.

As for characters that have developed personalities, I like Tails since he's a fox (and a cute one at that) and he intelligent enough to make all sorts of inventions.

I like Blaze too. I like her personality and how it has developed. Dr. Eggman is also high on my list for being very smart and also very funny.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
It's a tie between Metal Sonic (the one in heroes), Chaos 0, and Shadow, because we all know that bad guys are cooler than good guys lol

Excluding Eggman, not in the Sonic franchise.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Well,my favourite villain{and fourth favourite character before 2.Shadow and 3.Rouge} is Eggman Nega!I don't know why,I just like him

Cobalt_Latios

I'd have to go with Blaze. Out of all the new characters made to date, she actually had a pretty decent personality and a good storyline, and great interactions with each of the characters. Not to mention actual character development by the end. One of the main reasons why I like Sonic Rush (and why I'm trying to find it's sequel).

*C_L*

Status
Not open for further replies.