• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favourite starter Pokémon of the Alola region?

Pick your starter.

• Total voters

Tsukisha

The Alola region includes one of my favourite set of starters so far.
We have Rowlet (Grass), who also starts as a Flying-type; Litten (Fire); Popplio (Water).
722.png
725.png
728.png

Who, among these three cuties, ended up to be your choice?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Litten, it's just adorable and it's one of those that would be realistic if it was a cat species you could own outside of the pokemon universe.

It's also cool that a adorable housecat becomes a fierce wildcat (Torracat), then a intimidating brawler (Inciniroar)

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Rowlet. Its the only one where I like the full evolutionary line.

I do like Litten and Popplio, but I'm not a fan of Brionne or Incineroar.

Trillion

rowlet. i have FOUR decidueye lol

gen 7 is up there with gens 1 - 4 as being one of the best starter trios imo

the only one of the nine [including evolutions] gen 7 starters that i don't like is popplio. but that's not even an issue since it can still evolve