• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your favourite vllain from each Pokémon Ranger game? SPOILERS AHEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Jirachi

Who's your favourite vllain from each Pokémon Ranger game? SPOILERS AHEAD!

SPOILERS FOR THE GAMES AHEAD.
JUST SO YOU KNOW.

Ahem...anyways, the title says it all. Who is your favourite villain in each of the Ranger games?

My list:

Ranger 1: All of them, really. I just really like the Go-Rock Squad.
Ranger 2 (SOA): Kincaid. Wasn't really a fan of any of the other villains
Ranger 3 (GS): Purple Eyes. The others were good, but he was the most evil of them all, at least in me and the game's eyes. I didn't really care about the Pincher Admins' names, I always interpreted them as aliases, not their real names.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
^ you mean the Societea?

Ranger 1: probably the female commander or whattever she is
Ranger 2: Never Played
Ranger 3: Purple Eyes

Ver-mont

[spoil]
Ranger: Go-Rock Quads
Shadows of Almia: Sinis Trio
Guardian Signs: Societea, I really like "Chekhov's gun" characters
[/spoil]

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Guardian signs: Blue Eyes
Almia: The Bidoof guy

☭Secret_Shocker☭

[spoil]
Ranger: Go-Rock Sqaud
Shadows of Almia: Kincaid
Guardian Signs: Purple Eyes[/spoil]

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I absolutely loved the Go-Rock Squad from the first Ranger game. They were like Team Rocket, only more fabulous. I also enjoyed the Bidoof guy (I forget his name) from Ranger 2.

G50

No longer posting
Ranger 1 - Go-Rock Squad
Ranger 2 - Kincaid
Ranger 3 - don't really have a favorite.

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
In the first pokemon ranger i just love the piece of organ music that Gordor gets and i love the music you hear when trying to catch a Go Rock Quads pokemon and when trying to catch Raikou and Suicune

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Ranger: Garret/Tiffany
SOA: Wheeler/Ice
Guardian Signs: Dunno, maybe Sabios?

EDIT: Rank up! Yes!

Last edited:

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Ranger 1 : The Go-Rock Squad (Quad). I used to wait for them to make an appearance, because I loved their intro music.
Ranger 2 : Kincaid
Ranger 3 : Blue Eyes

Sokka

Ranger 1: The Squad Quad. I love their music. I remember listening to their finale on Ranger 2 on the tube all day lol.
Ranger 2: Kincaid I guess? Who knew that evil teacher was really evil? xD
Ranger 3: Not sure, Blue eyes I guess? x)

Saberu

Ranger: I don't remember well enough to name a villain. Tiffany, maybe, because we play the same instrument. In fact, I believe that Ranger 1 is the only Pokemon game that I have and haven't completed, besides my new gen. 1 and 2 ones.

Shadows of Almia: Ice. I found his chilling intellect and blue hair quite attractive captivating. He was a real challenge.

Guardian Signs: Red Eyes. I like how he redeems himself, and then challenges the character for the helmet at the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.