• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your hero and who's your partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalBlush

Typo..........↑
In sky I'm a Ninetales and mah partner's Eevee. I started a new game in time and I'm a Treecko my partner I forgot :p.

Shinx_

I am a lone eevee. (Now that I finished the game I can travel solo!) Yahoo! But I'm hoping to recruit a high level Shinx/Luxio/Luxray. *Heads off to Marowak Dojo*

Charoshi

Charmander is best
About 70% of the time it's Charmander as the hero, and Chikorita as the partner. They are just so darned cute together! :)

In fact, I'm pretty sure I am right now xD

Earthia100

Blue Rescue Team- Pikachu (Ember). My partner is a Squirtle named Squirt.

Explorers of Darkness- Charmander (Ember). My Partner is a Turtwig named Leaf.

Indigoodra

Well I'm a Turtwig named MirrorB, and my partner is a Cyndaquil (both, to my dismay, are fully evolved).

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I usually get Treecko, but I've also gotten Pikachu, Skitty, Mudkip, Bulbasaur, Chatmander, and Totodile.

Arande

Found Sky used for like 5 bucks, figured what the heck.

Went with riolu and vulpix. In hindsight, imprison + focus punch is broken as hell. Problem bosses?

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
On sky Pikachu and partner totodile
On time piplup and partner chimchar
On darkness chimchar and partner bulbasaur
On blue RT Mudkip and partner treeko
Team names
Hydrovolt
Sinnoh
Bulbachar
Hoenn

I have taken 3 eos tests and 2 out of 3 were totodile-the other was eevee(cucumber),and my partner was and is cyndaquil and in blue rescue team i am mudkip with partner=ing cyndaquil in eos,i am eevee with cyndaquil(I did'nt save the other totodiles.)

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
I've done several playthroughs, but my favorite team out of the all was PMD time. I was totodile and my partner was pikachu.

~Kari~

In Darkness, I'm a Typhlosion and my partner is a Sceptile. In Sky, I'm a Totodile and my partner is Riolu. I haven't finished Sky yet so I can't evolve them yet.

D*N

Musical Star
In blue I am bulbasaur with torchic as partner,
In time I am Piplup with torchic as partner,
in sky I am Shinx with phanpy as partner,
in my second sky I am Squirtle with vulpix as partner,
In my restarted blue I am cyndaquil with mudkip as my partner :p.

currently playing second sky

Status
Not open for further replies.