• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your hero and who's your partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zola The Flareon

Eevee Breeder
I am a Eevee and my partner is a Cyndaquil But I evolved both. Typhlosion and a Flareon.

Time:
I'm a Piplup and my partner is a Torchic.

Blue:
I'm a Skitty and my parner is Mudkip

Rakurai

Charmander and Treecko in the first.

Meowth and Turtwig in the second.

Ditto B1tch

In Explores of Sky I am Riolu and partner is Pikachu.

In Red Rescue Team I am Mudkip and partner is Chikorita.

Pyroli

Banned
Red Rescue Team
Eevee (Malorie) and Totodile (Conrad) -> Espeon and Feraligatr

Blue Rescue Team
[Currently Playing]
Pikachu (Toby) and Chikorita (Alfy)

Explorers Of Time
Piplup (Amelia) and Pikachu (Spyro)

Explorers Of Sky
Played once as a Chikorita and Pikachu
Currently restarted and trying to decide between Eevee and Phanpy or Pikachu and Phanpy

BlazeTorchic

Just A Trainer
On PMD Explorers of Time, I'm a Skitty named Skittles and my partner is a Mudkip named Rio... we're team Skitkip! I've only just started the game today :)

Raccoonism

Rescue Team Awesome
Time: vulpix and eevee but now we are evolved and are Ninetales and my best friend vaporeon of team awesome. Fire and water baby!

lavulin

In Explorer of Darkness I'm Skitty and my partner is Chimchar. :)
In Explorer of Sky I'm Vaporeon and my partner is Lucario.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
In PMDs Blue and Sky, my character is always Mudkip and my partner is always Bulbasaur.

too-weak

The PMD series actually got me back into Pokemon as a whole after a 5 year absense. Well, my second try at it, since first try I wasn't feeling it. Forget who I had first try. But I restarted two weeks later and loved it.

Darkness-Bulbasaur and Pikachu. After this, I couldn't bring myself to see anyone other than Pikachu as my partner in the Explorers games.
Time (1)-Charmander and Pikachu.
Time (2)-Munchlax and Pikachu.
Gates-Oshawott and Pikachu.
Might end up getting Sky and one of the Recue Teams later this year. No bonus points for guessing who my partner will be in those.

Zorupix

Master of Illusions
Rescue Series: Torchic (me) and Pikachu (partner)
Exploerer (Sky): Riolu (Me) and either Vulpix or Torchic (partner)
Gates: Oshawott (me) and Snivy (partner)

Status
Not open for further replies.