• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your hero and who's your partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked Riolu and Treecko! ^_^

EzzPeon

just a passerby
@ Wildfyre:
Psstt.. Mods aren't going to like you for double posting...

I have Eevee as a partner in sky, and trust me: It is awful. But I endured it. You have to chase after it though, otherwise it will run into a monster house and you will have to see it fainting slowly >.>

I just carried tons of oran berries, etc to make sure it wouldn't get far ;P
Ontopic: I restarted sky a while ago, and my team is now:

Ninetales (Me)
Eevee (Partner)
I don't know what to evolve it into.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I just started a new game in Explorers of Time. I hadn't played the game in a long time so I restarted it so that it would give me a challenge. I chose Chimchar as my Starter Pokemon and I currently have Piplup as my Partner Pokemon. I gotta say: they work well together. I usually try and choose Pokemon that complement each other well and so far things are looking great. I can't wait for them to evolve so that they can show off their true potential.

I picked Skitty and a Totodile as partner, I could be wrong since it was a long time since I have played it.

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
Oh, ma bad :3

Anyway, I would evolve it into Umbreon, just cuz I LOVe Umbreon.

Anyway... I just took the personality test WITHOUT rigging it, expecting to get Shinx or Riolu. As i thought, I got Riolu. I'm deciding between Eevee and Vulpix for partners, so is Eevee REALLY worth the trouble?

EzzPeon

just a passerby
I had Eevee as a partner two times and played as one once (Blue rescue team). It isn't that bad but be sure to carry enough healing items.

It is more of a challenge though, but if you like that it's certainly worth it.

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
Maybe I should pretend to be a girl, be an Eevee then not need to worry about the ability! That would still be a challenge, a decent set could have some nice moves like dig and shadow ball...

Last edited:

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Well, I've been an Eevee, Mudkip, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Skitty, Torchic, and Riolu before. As you can guess I'm usually picking male despite being female. My partners are usually Pikachu, Vulpix, Skitty, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, or Shinx.

(Hero first partner second)
Eevee-Shinx
Mudkip-Cyndaquil
Totodile-Pikachu
Cyndaquil-Mudkip
Skitty-Pikachu
Torchic-Skitty (A mudkip once too, I think)
Riolu-Vulpix

Last edited:

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
I always had cubone as the hero and pikachu as the partner

doku888

Where am I?
I've played through Explorers of Time twice:

My first run, I was a Pilpup named Cyborg and my partner was a Chikorita named Leaf.

My second run, I was a Totodile name Doku, and my partner was a Torchic named Loal.

I think I like Water types... :/

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
Red rescue team: Cyndaquil, starter Pikachu(originally Chikorita, but changed to make easier)
Explorers of time: Turtwig, partner Torchic
Explorers of Sky: Shinx, partner Riolu

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
In Explorers of the Sky, I am a female Pikachu named Samantha(Just like my Username) and my partner is Munch the Munchlax. They are Team Superior.

I looked through this whole form and to my disapointment, this is the only user who picked munchlax too. Poor Munchlax. <3 <3 <3

My team for sky-

Flare the chimchar
Doughboy the munchlax

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
In Red/Blue Rescue Team, I'm usually Cyndaquil or Squirtle and my partners are usually Squirtle or Cyndaquil. :p

In Time/Darkness. I'm usually a Pikachu and my partners are one of the Grass starters. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.