• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your hero and who's your partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Most of the time it's different. This time I'm charmander and my partner is shinx.

LeCielNousAide

My current teams for Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Sky are:

BRT:
Team Soulmates
Gina the Pikachu (hero)
Dante the Chikorita (partner)

EOS:
Team Sexy
Gina the Eevee (hero; plan to evolve to Glaceon)
Dante the Shinx (partner)

In case you were wondering, Dante is my boyfriend and I let him choose the Pokemon he wanted to be for the partner. I did play EOD but I haven't played it since I got EOS so I gave it to a friend. Same happened with Red Rescue Team lol.

Nara

My Red Rescue Team was:
Team CAN'T REMEBER IT'S NAME :[
Hero: Reeru the Mudkip
Partner: Pyro the Cyndaquill

Explorers of Sky:
Team Vespuchi
Hero: Pyro the Cyndaquill
Partner: Sparky the Shinx

I play MD games again, and again, and again because I like them so much. The last one I remember playing was Totodile on red Rescue team with Pikahcu as my partner. But I've been loads of others. I was Treecky on Time in one playthrough with Chimchar as my partner. I was Torchic with (I think) Mudkip as my partner on the same game. Torchic's the one I got on most though, because he's my favourite. I deliberately answer the questions in a certain way to get him.

So yeah. I have lots.

lucario-adict

Sh*ts goin down
currently i am a Riolu, which is awsome cause that means i match the personality ofmy favorite pokemon, you guessed it, Lucario
my partner is a torchic, because i am planning to evolve to a Blaziken, becuase he was my favorite before Lucario

hawkmbl

Curious
Starting from Red the hero was normally the current region's water type for a while (Mudkip, Piplup), but in Sky it was a shinx. However my partner has always been Chikorita.

stoutland22

Stoutland is Lickin!
im a mudkip my partners a torchic. im guna get a ralts a and treeko and ill be team hoenn!

Skydra

I might have already posted here but if I have I completely forgot, so I'll just do it.

In my first Red Rescue Team game I had Mudkip and Torchic. In some later saves I had different ones, including one time I said I was female in the questionnaire so I could get an Eevee.

In Darkness I got Squirtle and Charmander. Or that might have been another save file and I might have had some different ones the first time. Then in Sky I started with Riolu (for obvious reasons) and got a Mudkip as my partner.

By the way, since I saw some earlier posters in the thread say PMD3 to refer to Sky, that is incorrect. PMD2 includes Time, Darkness, and Sky, just like how Generation 2 includes Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

Last edited:

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
PMD Blue - Mudkip and Torchic. Although my very first result after the test was Treecko.

PMD2 Darkness - Charmander and Turtwig.

hunterj42

In Explorers of Darkness(which I lost) I was a meowth with a cyndaquil
In Explorers of Sky, I am a pikachu with a Riolu

AnimeFinder

...breeder.
Eevee(hero) and Torchic(partner) ( POkemon mistery Dungeon Blue Rescue team.) i will still play the darkeness version

Both times i was a fire type with a type effective partner (so water or grass)

Red Rescue Team
Charmander:Hero
Treeko:partner

Explorers of Time
Torchic:Hero
Squirtle:partner

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I've always been a torchic, but my partner changes from game to game. In Blue, my partner was mudkip. In darkness, treecko, and in sky, riolu.

I restart my games, I was these guys: (hero is first, partner is second)
- Shinx/Riolu
- Eevee/Phanpy *current, awesome duo
- Cyndaquil/Turtwig *it's kind of my tradition that I'm a Cyndaquil in one of these
- Pikachu/Piplup

I'm pretty sure there was another duo I had, I can't remember what I was but my partner was a Chimchar.

TehRandomRainbow

BANNASSSS!!!!!!!! DX
hero is usually Eevee or Skitty, maybe vulpix in sky, partner is usually a Pikachu or cyndaquil, somtimes a water type.

Ehye

Time Lady
Usually, in Red, my partner is Pikachu, though I often vary myself depending upon the questions.

In Darkness, I am a Cyndaquil, and my partner is a Mudkip.

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
Blue:
Team: Bungie
Hero: Bulbasaur
Partner: Mudkip

Darkness:
Team: Man Utd
Hero: Turtwig
Partner: Pikachu

Sky:
Team: Coolios