• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's your hero and who's your partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I always get a grass-type Pokemon starter (and I don't try to rig it).
I am a Bulbasaur on Blue and a Turtwig on Time.

My partner on Blue is Cyndaquil and my partner on Time is Piplup.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I'm a Typhlosion with Empoleon as my partner.

Chipychip101

Defender of Justice
My team in Sky was also Riolu and Eevee.

SamanthaPikachu

Could leave site
In Explorers of the Sky, I am a female Pikachu named Samantha(Just like my Username) and my partner is Munch the Munchlax. They are Team Superior.

caterpie_is_awesome_123

Paramore & Hayley<3
on Time i was a skitty! :D but with Normalize -_- it was horribly hard to defeat dialga with a skitty! and my partner was a bulbasaur

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
On Time, I first was a Charmander with a Piplup partner. My second playthrough was a Piplup with a Torchic partner, and I loved that team. Team AquaBlaze was the second team's name (I forgot the first team's name. XD)

In Sky, my first team was Eevee and Riolu. The Eevee was Yuki and the Riolu was Roark (lol). Their team name was AuraFrost (I was planning on evolving Yuki, but I never found a Frozen Rock. v.v)
The second (and current) Sky playthrough team is Vulpix and Pikachu. I can't remember their team name offhand right now. :p

AceTrainerKira

Unbeatable Trainer
I, in my Darkness game, was a Torchic and my partner was a Pikachu. Now, in Sky, I am a Chimchar, while my partner is a Riolu. I am Kira, and my partner (in Sky) is Roxas, as a in-joke with my friend.

Aegisdues

well im currently a bulbasaur with no attack whatsoever and insane special (im level 44 its sp atk is like 200 WTF) and i dont use gummi or zinc like items and a squirtle whos a complete powerhouse (146 defense again wtf)

Foxfire345

Smugleaf
I'm a Ninetales while my partner is a Luxray ( yes, we both made it to the end of the game and evolved) and we both have high I.Q from the beggining of the game (wonder gummi missions) and we are both level 100 (golden seed missions)

You know the fact that you need Dialga and Palkia to evolve, its a total MYTH! I evolved without having to get either one!

Im at Guildmaster rank! I recruited all the legendaries after i evolved and i have all seven treasures and i completed all special episodes!

So... what do i do know?

KAC-N

Pika the Pikachu!
Im a Pikachu (im predicable!) with my partner being a Piplup

And yes we ARE HeroXpartner!

mAdkip

I am a Torchic and my partner is Mudkip (Darkness). I use the same pokemon all the time, but these are my favourite ones!

themochamonster

Loca for Mocha!
On Mystery Dungeon Blue? I'm a Cubone, my partner's a Totodile. Grass types are always a mess, so I taught myself Flamethrower and gave my partner Icebeam.

Attract is an awesome move in Red/Blue. Just saying. I've beaten bosses in about a minute thanks to it. And gives me quite a laugh to use it on female Pokemon like Nidoqueen. (Though my character in Blue, I've decided, plays on both teams. ;))

Crystalmew9

Ultimate Mew Fan
I try to pick unique teams, but I've noticed a pattern for some of my favorite Pokemon. Currently, I have:

Blue Rescue Team:
Hero- Treecko (Grovyle now)
Partner- Cyndaquil (Typhlosion now)

Red Rescue Team:
Hero- Torchic
Partner- Squirtle

Explorers of Time:
Hero- Chikorita (Bayleef now)
Partner- Piplup (Prinplup now)

Explorers of Darkness: (Don't know, may restart, but I'll post the team for now)
Hero- Piplup
Partner- Treecko

Explorers of Sky:
Hero- Pikachu
Partner- Chikorita

Status
Not open for further replies.